Inzider EA - page 5

Wooot 4 nittany1!!!

This guy is amazing! THX alot Nittany!! He done this in less then 3 days! Kids on one hand and the keybord in the other one!

Help my to find perfect setting for this great system!

Hey Nitanny!

I just had a look on it! Simple and sweet!

I just started the test on EUR\USD and USD\JPY will see next weeks results.

Update about result on monday or some!

Soon!

Woot!

Here an exemple how the system can work at perfection!

Have a look!

From what i saw this work on big volatily, im testing gbp/usd and had good result if we take all flat trade aside.

WE NEED THE BEST FLAT INDIC AVAILABLE!!

If Nittany don't creat one, bc from there it would be better then all other! Hehe! Ok, enough flower!

We are going foward!!!

Files:
woot.jpg  253 kb

limestreamx:
My friend i hope this EA will be perfect soons... and like u said we shall find that holy grail and not holy s**t.. im waiting and following this thread.. and i found it make sens

Limestreamx dear friend if the thing work be sure that you'll get ur limited version! And yeah, i want something reliable and not random profite as most of the one around.

Here chart that explain the dilema.

Have a look:

Files:
ee.jpg  269 kb

[attach]59877[/attach]

Files:
8p.jpg  224 kb

Ok, ok!

Here we go.

MACD 20-35-26

Stoch 10-3-4 or 5

Gave Backtest best result

I had the suggestion about

MACD 5-13-4, catching more move but i'm aint sure if its ok, need more test on live account.

-------------------------------

Focus for now:

-looking for better entry/exit system: wait x min or sec after signal or mix of look at ind each x min and next open bar???

-ADX should be reapply for range market filter

-trailing stop should be apply

Later!

Deep into the core!

Ok! I really need some help around on that EA thing from coders. Nittany seems busy a little so i'm asking at large.

I would like the EA to take position as soon as all indic agree and then sleep for x time - not close the position by the rules, but still apply TP, SL, TS.

I had a look at this function that PauseBeforeTrade

A Pause between Trades - MQL4 Articles

But its not exacly what's needed.

I doubt if i apply the function - sleep (x milisecond) after the buy/close fuction if the TP, SL and TS would still be effective.

Sleep - MQL4 Documentation

If any one the know that function a little and can help, it would be appreciated.

Thx!

inzider:
Ok! I really need some help around on that EA thing from coders. Nittany seems busy a little so i'm asking at large.

I would like the EA to take position as soon as all indic agree and then sleep for x time - not close the position by the rules, but still apply TP, SL, TS.

I had a look at this function that PauseBeforeTrade

A Pause between Trades - MQL4 Articles

But its not exacly what's needed.

I doubt if i apply the function - sleep (x milisecond) after the buy/close fuction if the TP, SL and TS would still be effective.

Sleep - MQL4 Documentation

If any one the know that function a little and can help, it would be appreciated.

Thx!

The Sleep() function won't do the trick cause it will suspend everything for the number of milliseconds you will use.

What you need to do is to keep the time of the order's closure (if you want this 'hibernation' to start after the order is closed) or the current time at the moment you want in a variable, add that time + (minutes of delay x 60) to a second variable and then check if current time is greater than 1st variable and less than 2nd variable then only run your SL/TP functions only and skip new orders entry code.

I think i didn't confuse you more :-)

I will be off in a while but i can send you a code snippet tomorrow if you haven't found your way with that. Just tell me how you define the time at which you want this feature to come in play (order closure or any other moment) and how long would you want to skip new orders and simply babysit eventual current orders.

Yannis

Really appreciated!

Yannis:
The Sleep() function won't do the trick cause it will suspend everything for the number of milliseconds you will use.

What you need to do is to keep the time of the order's closure (if you want this 'hibernation' to start after the order is closed) or the current time at the moment you want in a variable, add that time + (minutes of delay x 60) to a second variable and then check if current time is greater than 1st variable and less than 2nd variable then only run your SL/TP functions only and skip new orders entry code.

I think i didn't confuse you more :-)

I will be off in a while but i can send you a code snippet tomorrow if you haven't found your way with that. Just tell me how you define the time at which you want this feature to come in play (order closure or any other moment) and how long would you want to skip new orders and simply babysit eventual current orders.

Yannis

Thx Yannis for that quick answer!

Yeah its clear.

What i want exacly is the EA to wait at least next bar to close position by the rules and as i said still apply MM -Babysit could be an exellent option. But if the EA could wait just until nextbar before closing by the rules, that would be perfect. Not an exact time, just wait for nextbar.

That way i would avoid the EA to close position on the same bar at Stoch dips and also would be able to apply a eachtickmode instead of a ElapsedTime order managment that cause innacurate entry.

You think we could do something like that? Like if lastradebar = current bar... no trade... i'm so newb.

Your help is very welcome!

inzider:
What i want exacly is the EA to wait at least next bar

Here's what you need:

if(timeprev!=Time[0]) //---- it will execute the following only if a new bar started

{

YOUR CODE HERE;

timeprev = Time[0]; //---- it register here the open time of the current bar

}

Hope that helps,

FerruFx

Reason: