Inzider EA

This is Inzider EA. I got a few emails from TSD member inzider who was curious about making an EA based upon his manual trade rules.

Pairs: ANY

Timeframe: 1 HOUR or 4 HOUR

This EA uses MACD, stochastics and directional index to help try to filter out some bad trades. This EA checks its indicators every 10 mins in stock configuration. The settings are all adjustable. It enters a trade when the indicators all agree and exits when you get a stochastic cross against the current trade signal.

If checking the indicators every 10 mins doesn't seem to be working, try something longer like every 20 mins. Failing this I will convert it to check the indicators only at the new bar if people are getting some false signals.

Remember: If you have this EA on more than one currency pair, please remember to change the MagicNumber to something unique for each separate chart you attach this EA to. Otherwise it will either 1) only make 1 trade at a time or 2) possibly close each other's trades based upon other currency pair's signals, heh.

Update: Inzider himself has started to code and has added his own version with some modifications!

From his post:

So here the new EA including:

-Look at indic at x min and look at new bar open - ajustable.

-ADX filter for the trend - ajustable.

-Money Manager - ajustable.

Nittany, you are a machine! Do you ever sleep? Thanks for everything!

nittany1:
This is Inzider EA. I got a few emails from TSD member inzider who was curious about making an EA based upon his manual trade rules.

Pairs: ANY

Timeframe: 1 HOUR or 4 HOUR

This EA uses MACD, stochastics and directional index to help try to filter out some bad trades. This EA checks its indicators every 10 mins in stock configuration. The settings are all adjustable. It enters a trade when the indicators all agree and exits when you get a stochastic cross against the current trade signal.

If checking the indicators every 10 mins doesn't seem to be working, try something longer like every 20 mins. Failing this I will convert it to check the indicators only at the new bar if people are getting some false signals.

Remember: If you have this EA on more than one currency pair, please remember to change the MagicNumber to something unique for each separate chart you attach this EA to. Otherwise it will either 1) only make 1 trade at a time or 2) possibly close each other's trades based upon other currency pair's signals, heh.

hi, Nittany1

i' ve backtested ea on eurusd tf= 4h, and this is result.

Suggestion ? : .. reverse signal ? i don't know, i don' t like this tecnique

best reagards

giapel

I don't know how the backtester handles the trade interval function. Besides the backtester is for programmers to see if their trade functions work correctly, not for users to derive possible capital gains or losses. Try forward trading with it on a demo account.

@inzider

Can you upload your template and set files ?

i got ordersend error.

how did you get it to work ?

Backtest

Hi Nitanny!

Have a look on this plz!

As we can see maby the EA need a little fix here and there but i'm sure we can get through that!

Some order dosen't follow the rules.

As last Order 721: buy at 1.4699 and sell at 1.4695 - in fact a lot of order close like 3 pips after,whit no apparent reason.

The MACD was up down but Stochastic was up. As all those order that been fill at 1.4696 level, that been done in a flat line.

We can see that EA could done is job on 1.4673 versus 1.4696, but order been close at the same candel. Matter of time checking indicator too fast?!

Have a look when you feel like! Soon!

Files:
ex_2.jpg  232 kb

OK I'll double check it. I think we'll have to add another indicator to stay out of sideways markets. Maybe even a custom indicator, lemme think about it.

Test!

Since i want that thing to work A1, i'm gonna push all test until it will be.

So here a test that show falt in the logic, maby something about setting, we'll see.

Have a look how the EA should work:

For some mysterious reason for now it dosen't follow indicator signal -

As buy at positiv MACD/Stoch and close position at next stochastic cross.

Sell at negativ MACD/Stoch and close position at next stochatis cross.

First signal show should have been even a little biit before, while MACD was under 0 but fast EMA was over slow one.

Working on it!

Files:
sys.jpg  236 kb

nittany1:
OK I'll double check it. I think we'll have to add another indicator to stay out of sideways markets. Maybe even a custom indicator, lemme think about it.

A1!!! Yeah could be directional indic.... i'll search on my side also!

Had another thx over the top!!

Ur a KING!

Soon!

I wrote this for the 1 hour and 4 hour. I'll try taking out the directional index see what happens. v 0.50a is now in the first post, see if that helps. Also try the stock settings for MACD, I set those periods up by manually trading it a little bit.

Reason: