Lets guess. What system I used?

Well, the result showed below is a micro account I opened specially to test any system I've thought theoretically and prove to be successful. I used 3 system combined to pursuit any money making opportunity as market moves, and the result... WALAH!! You can see it for your self. I've been testing the 3 system for almost 3 week now.. and, glad they had work fine.

Well.. I will not show you what indis or what so ever I've used for now. I invite you to play a guessing game and guess what SYSTEM, TF, INDIS, MONEY MANAGEMENT I've used. In time, I will exposed to you what is it that had make its so successful. All trades below are done manually, and gosh .. I feel like tortured to look up for them in front my monitor and doesn't get enough sleep for 3 weeks, but it's worth the time I spent. I don't have EAs for the systems, if any coders feel like to code EAs for its, I would be very thankful and you're welcome to do it. But, for now.. Lets guess.

a.bmp

Files:
a.bmp  1511 kb

can u please post ur chart here or ur system.. we will be greatfull to try it and improve it if the idea is quit profitable... thanks umar..

i guess u used the only pivot system, isakas and OzFx.. am i right? or u just need us to suggest u to use at least 3 profitable system

actually no... It's kinda like my old system.. Sufi's.. I just improve them to make it a little bit better.. It's just so simple, each system only need for 2 indis..

It's just too early for me to show the graft.. Lets just guess.. If the time has right.. Yes, I will teach and give the secrets of this combine three system... It's just as a basis system like other system.. And the indis you can find here in this TSD forum..

Patient my friend.. Lets see for others opinion and their guesses...

this thread just started.. Need more interest from others and their opinions...

Not Too Early

Well sir, the sooner you share your 3 systems, the better for other members to evaluate. You will get more replies and the thread would be full of ideas and improvement. Don't you think?

yup ziman is rightabout that umar.. why dont u share this system of urs.. isnt sufi's is just one system.. u said 3.. what the other 2 system

Well, you 2 have good points there.. However, as I said.. This is a guessing game for now.. I'm asking you to guest it.. That's just it... As members are more to guess, and I will be more than happy to share with you the real system than what you had guest.

Yes, Sufi is just one system.. And the other two are hybrid from it with other basic system.. That is why all 3 system I gave the same names... But, do not confuse, each one of them is quite unique though quite basic and common...

Maybe too early ... to be overly excited

Hi. I agree it's still too early, but not on the same grounds as you. Honestly, i think 3 weeks may be too early for any trader at our level to think he's hit it. I have a collection of "finally, this is the real deal" systems in my archive. This Forum alone for example is replete with so many systems that stated with so much noise and enthusiasm but were dumped within a short time. And believe me, many of them only got that far because of concerted efforts to improve and refine them. If i were you, i'd release this now so others can help you see into it early enough and possibly proffer better ways to make it worth the excitement.

Don't mean to burst your bubble man, but hey ... let it out!

hi

hi Umar, could u please share ur system to us ? don't you think time is very valuable ...I'll be glad if u share ur system to all of us so we can make an improvement together ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
hi Umar, could u please share ur system to us ? don't you think time is very valuable ...I'll be glad if u share ur system to all of us so we can make an improvement together ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

If Umar is not willing to share the system now, at least a screen shot of his charts would help in deciphering it.

Reason: