Lets guess. What system I used? - page 8

guess what system I use ...

haha... hi all friends,

I also join this thread ( lets guess system)

thank you

from ocm

hi bro,,

you are KING ...

from ocm

stevenali:
this is our last statement

hmmmmmm

very nice

my expert hmmm i think it started with $1000

Files:

hi

Perky:
hmmmmmm

very nice

my expert hmmm i think it started with $1000

which EA ended with $100000 ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Sclap on 1min

Hi.

I just try to sclap on 1 min TF with System 3

Files:
system3.gif  57 kb

Another pair

Eur/Chf only 5 pips profits

Files:
system3.1.gif  54 kb

try using this too

the rads is the indicator that lines up the "squares" at the bottm

it uses rwi indicator

all green buy all red sell

ewwwps the indicators attached

Files:

Thank. Perky,

I will try to use that indicator.

Fxdan.

should look like that