Lets guess. What system I used? - page 5

oh,good,let me try!

Don't you get the link?????

Okey, well try this. I revealed all my three system at once. See if any of you can make any profits out of it.

Download file Sufi zip

I uploaded same file to the forum in Winrar archive (2 parts).

Files:
sufi.part01.rar  1424 kb
sufi.part02.rar  628 kb

offense?

umarannur:
So, have anyone try it?? It's ok Simba.. I just felt a little offense that you've just said it in open forums.. It's make a negative view for me from the other members. Why can't you said it through PM then, there will be more personal and I can review what the problem is.. Trader like us seems to be good if we have some skeptic attitude, it makes us aware. However, when talking in open forums some can be quite sensitive.

Offended?

You are offended because I point out,without being aggressive...just trying to take it in as a joke,an obvious fault of your post?..And a strange post it was(still is)..Man,as we say in Spain..Haztelo mirar(go to the doctor and get checked )

While you were teasing everybody,in this public forum,you pretend that I reply to you by PM?Are you usually this incongruent?You posted at a public forum and you received a public reply...And this offends you?

Yes,indeed you are too sensitive..and you still haven`t shown proof of anything..Stop your pretences and just show a detailed non manipulated account statement,get real for once,even if you are not selling anything,the only thing you have shown here are manipulated account statements,and there are many newbies at this forum that can be led ashtray by adopting the wrong system at the wrong time,so,accept your responsability and,at least,show clean proof instead of that joke of pasted statements full of mistakes that you posted.

Show proof and you will get all the respect this Forum wants to give you..keep evading the question and nobody will respect you..it is up to you,do not try to evade your responsability..the only one guilty of making you look bad in public is you..Man,up to now you have shown to be incapable of even a simple copy and paste job,and you seem to have a very fragile ego..

You keep asking if anybody tried this..well,supposedly..YOU tried it,so,show a clean,non manipulated,detailed statement of your trades..and you will get the respect you seem to crave.

Enjoy the week end

Simba

newdigital:
I uploaded same file to the forum in Winrar archive (2 parts).

thanks ND i will try it out...

in the system No3,xpMA_v2SATL is not work,have not display.

Is it really?? Try refreshing your chart..

umarannur:

oh I see,it need other two files!

this files

Files:
t3.mq4  3 kb
satl.mq4  4 kb

umarannur:

Hi,

Give details of your systems, the indicators and template. We will all then try it out and see how good it is. We might even suggest ways of improving it. Otherwise the thread becomes full of meaningless posts.

Thanks.

Regards

Reason: