Ivan`s trading style - page 4

this is update from the previous post... I-xo still in green bar... maybe there is another indic that can give us an early entry signal

Files:
latest.jpg  162 kb

Hi jessica... yes the I-xo give late entry signal as u can see with UJ right now... the bar is still green. but the candlestick is going down... i mean really down..

by the time the I-xo turn red i think we might have loose some good pips...

Jessica where do u think UJ will go? i use fibo for my TP... and add FX sniper MA with this system.. but still have a big problem with the semaphor and

I-xo..

Files:
newborn80.gif  25 kb

Jessica keough:
hi limestreamx..of course just post the method that you think can improve this strategy..i saw that I-xo indicator is too late to give confirmation..what do you think limestreamx?

i try to used fisher yur4ik, but this indicator is repaint..i got a lot the false signal today..then i change the fish yur4ik that not repaint version..the results is the same to late to give confirmation..do you have idea ? maybe you have another indicator that suit with this condition..

and then limestreamx, what sistem do you use actually? please share the chart here..maybe we can mix it..

Hi jessica...i already test I-xo indicator and too late give confirmation signal but i give you 1 indicator edit by me and you try first with you system..i think you like this indicator

Files:

eddyroza:
Hi jessica...i already test I-xo indicator and too late give confirmation signal but i give you 1 indicator edit by me and you try first with you system..i think you like this indicator

and where is the mq4? did u really code this indic yourself? please post some chart and instruction on how to use this indic..

limestreamx:
and where is the mq4? did u really code this indic yourself? please post some chart and instruction on how to use this indic..

hi bro...actualy this indicator not really code by me..i'm just edit this indicator with my system...i'm just do my best and spend my time test this indi...so this a picture really.....

Files:
consig.gif  11 kb

eddyroza:
hi bro...actualy this indicator not really code by me..i'm just edit this indicator with my system...i'm just do my best and spend my time test this indi...so this a picture really.....

and second thing is...please give you opinion about this indicator..and jessica you also give your opinion how this indi help you ...TQ...

limestreamx:
is that trade what u see indic? the original indic?

actually i'm a newbie with forex...so have a lot indicator and many trading system... so far i'm not have a really system trading yet...but now i'm try to study about how that indi's is working..and i', just to help if you all like it..that all...soorry if i'm do a mistake...

i have closed UJ leaving only AU behind.. i dont put any SL TP for this since im just trying this system out to see the potential use of it. maybe if jessica and other fellow traders in this thread manage to find a proper filter for those semaphor and i-xo i will trade this system seriously..

Files:
latest2.jpg  151 kb

eddyroza:
and second thing is...please give you opinion about this indicator..and jessica you also give your opinion how this indi help you ...TQ...

is that trade what u see indic? the original indic? why dont u upload the original file so we can see what actually did u code and alter... maybe there are some good programmer can give u a comment about this indic

Reason: