Equity EA Anyone? - page 4

che:
Igor or Newdigital

i ask its possible the EA close more fast the orders ?

close but quick

close inmediatelly all orders ?

I'm affraid that it is impossible.

Anyway I asked Igorad and if it is possible he will improve his EA.

che:
Igor or Newdigital

i ask its possible the EA close more fast the orders ?

close but quick

close inmediatelly all orders ?

I think it's impossible because of order processing time.

Something I wish for all to ponder upon with this EA.

Questions I need clarified: 1) Does this EA take into consideration orders that have already been bought or sold along with any open buy and sell orders to come up with total profits or maximum loss. 2) Does this EA only keep tract of existing open orders only?? 3) Does the EA keep count from the time when the Multipositional EA is first started?? (Will a sleep mode interfere with it? - Will it reset itself after each the target is reached??).

Dave <<<

iscuba11:

Questions I need clarified: 1) Does this EA take into consideration orders that have already been bought or sold along with any open buy and sell orders to come up with total profits or maximum loss. 2) Does this EA only keep tract of existing open orders only?? 3) Does the EA keep count from the time when the Multipositional EA is first started?? (Will a sleep mode interfere with it? - Will it reset itself after each the target is reached??).

Dave <<<

Yes good questions.

I want to know about it too.

I think Igorad may answer.

iscuba11:

Dave <<<

Hi,

this EA can control only Open orders and don't consider Closed or Pending orders. Time of execution don't consider too.

If target is reached all open orders will be closed.

So profit counter will be zero and will begin to count after opening of new orders.

Turn Off all pending orders

Hi ppl,

Someone Knows one script or indicator that closes all pending orders in meta 4 but don't close the orders that are open. It is because i'm using a EA that open more than 200 pending orders for 8 crosses and sometimes i have to close very fast all pending orders before the market open some pending orders that was in wrong side, and everybody knows that i have to close this orders opened one by one (manualy) in meta 4.

Thanks in advance

Fast_cris

Slightly updated version of MultiPositionExpert.

igorad:
Slightly updated version of MultiPositionExpert.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks Newdigital,

The Script Close pending orders is not working, is give me some error and don't close any pending order.

Can you correct that.

Thanks

Fast_cris

Files:
pending.jpg  167 kb

Fast_cris:
Thanks Newdigital,

The Script Close pending orders is not working, is give me some error and don't close any pending order.

Can you correct that.

Thanks

Fast_cris

'Close all pending orders' script is working. I checked.

You got error "Trade is not allowed". Check you connection, or check for EAs to be allowed to trade (autotrading).

Reason: