Mt4_FX_Dashboard - page 7

newmont:
Have done a bit of work with one of the Range indicators in my folder, its a modified version of something I found on this forum. The indicator has the current range reading and the previous days reading, the reading , threshold bar and the bars will change with the "Range breakout". Its has been said that a range breakout is either "bullish" or "bearish" for price depending on the direction of the current price.

Thanks for sharing newmont.

Cheers Mate

Ethan

RSI Dashboard needed please !

Hi all,

I have managed to create some simple customised Metatrader indicators in the past (by tweaking those in the public domains) but I now need to create this particular combination using TRO's legendary FX Dashboard format and dont know how to achieve it.....

here is the outline including a jpeg of mock-up ..........can anyone help please ?

Note - the key difference between indicator 1 and 3 is that 3 is always based on the currentreading and 1 is a historic one based on the most recenttime the indicator hit either >70 or <30.....there is a difference.

many many thanks to all you EA masters out there !

Neil

Files:
ma_rsi_dash.jpg  77 kb

newmont:
I have now finished the next version of the MT4 Dashboard and have posted below, as you can see in the photo there is a new function that I have added, it basicly gives the user the option to select the number of indicators to add to the % calculator, you can add as little as 1 or as much as 7 at one time to get an "Average" result, from this you can make your own combination. Once you have your "calculation" selection in place the indicator will scan the market for the best entry's

This indicator has 6 of the best indicators hardwired into the code and these are fully adjustable,the /x indicators vary from tro dashboard in that they are Cross and not ><. The ones I have chosen:

*Ma/x- Moving Average cross-over.

*Rsi_50- Rsi is >or< 50.

*Rsi- Rsi is >or< previous bar.

*Macd/x- Signal has crossed over/under the Macd .

*Adx/x- Adx d+ has crossed ADX d-.

*Candle -Close is >or< than Open.

*iCustom - This is where you can add an indicator of your choice, you have to enter the name , inputs for the chosen indicator and also the iMode for the #of buffers.(I have include HMA as an example ).

The code used for the iCustom function is the same as that of the TRO_Dashboard and full credit should be given to "TRO" for this iCustom input as it saves a lot of time and coding and provides the indicator with potential access to 1000's of different indicators.

There should be further updates to my Dashboard in the near future as new ideas are put forward...Please feel free to add any comments or suggestion for the further development of our indicator.

Hi, newmont

Very thanks for your geat effort!

But I can't use your indicator. Could you tell me why? or Need to modify the indicator somewhere?

Thanks million in advanced!!

Best regards

Franky

Files:
pic.gif  22 kb

TheRumpledOne:
TRO_PipNailer

Column 2 is the RSI cross and Column 3 is the MA cross.

Column 1 is still SAR.

MT4 CODE ATTACHED.

Hi, Buddy

I can't run your indicator normally as below attachment.

Could you give me help? Thanks a lot!!

Best regards

Franky

Files:
pic2.gif  24 kb

frankychen:
Hi, Buddy

I can't run your indicator normally as below attachment.

Could you give me help? Thanks a lot!!

Best regards

Franky

Hi, buddies

Who can give me help? Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Franky

Problem

frankychen:
Hi, buddies

Who can give me help? Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Franky

Looking at your chart i see that my Signal Bars Indicator is not displaying correctly it appears your computer does not have the correct Text fonts to display the indicators, there is a solution to this on the Signal Bars 7 thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178253

Post #105

Good Luck - cja

PipNailer DashBoards diff. versions, SwingMan

A programming question maybe?

The DashBoard indicatoor is loaded to one chart.

It means at every new tick of this specific chart the values of all the pairs indicators are calculated and presented.

But ... it could be some delay to see results of the rest of the pairs if there is delay of a tick for some time to the pair of the working chart.

The same time the values of the indicators could change.

Am I correct? Is there any way to solve this problem of delay.

Sorry for my English and congratulations to all who offer to this thread.

Reason: