Simple Trend Follower System - page 4

Please, take a look at this daily picture.

We do not trade dailies very often but for followers of triple screen setup and others like. Take note of big big big divergence and pay attention Euro is just crossing zero line.

Almost all OBOS indicator are currently oversold. However I'm confidence with my risky shorts. We started to see divergences that could slow down the fall but the 1.5340 target is intact.

Files:
adxmacd020.gif  20 kb

I'm testing a new system maybe for another thread using the newest indicators and looking for trade intraday M5/M15.

The iShark indicator often moves before than price to point where the price should go and stay there. Stochastic RSI does the same thing but is more choppy.

Current GBP candle was pointed by iShark two bars ago.

Files:
hourly3604.gif  21 kb

Hard to say where Cable will stop today. Every possbile targets has been reached. Maybe 76.4 or Pivots R1.

Meanwhile iShark keeps pointing up.

Files:
adxmacd022.gif  21 kb
hourly3605.gif  22 kb

Linuxser:
Hard to say where Cable will stop today. Every possbile targets has been reached. Maybe 76.4 or Pivots R1.

I'm interested in a good 5m system. Where can I find the indicators in your screenshot? thanks

Linuxser:

Is iShark usable in H1 charts?

erikos:
No I don't have this kind of problems. While I learn this system, I allow up to 100 pip loss. Of course, I adjust my MM to be able to stomack the 100 pips loss. I only trade lots I am confortable with. My main aim is to get knowledge and experience. I think it is good to check daily and weeky charts before entering a trade. The 2/3 days traiding is much more suitable to me than the daily traiding.

In this section, last pages of our main thread:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Or the list in the first page made by Newdigital.

erikos:
Is iShark usable in H1 charts?

Sure. Just play with CCI option to get the best for you. Following picture is at 10 and no matter to lag the big moves. If you increase the MAper you're adding lag.

Files:
hourly3606.gif  27 kb

Linuxser:
Please, take a look at this daily picture.

We do not trade dailies very often but for followers of triple screen setup and others like. Take note of big big big divergence and pay attention Euro is just crossing zero line.

Almost all OBOS indicator are currently oversold. However I'm confidence with my risky shorts. We started to see divergences that could slow down the fall but the 1.5340 target is intact.

We miss the the target for 20 pips but I'm expecting the price reach the level between today or market open next week.

Files:

Example

There are different styles to trade, to study charts.

I've said many times I like old school and I like to think I'm part of the old school.

How Arthur Hill an old school professional and experience trader looks the chart?

U.S. DOLLAR INDEX GETS A BOUNCE

The U.S. Dollar Index ($USD) remains in a long-term downtrend, but the index is showing signs of strength with a consolidation breakout this week. After becoming oversold in March, the index firmed for 6-7 weeks and surged above its mid March highs this week. StochRSI moved below .20 in late February, firmed a few weeks and then broke above its mid point (.50). These breakouts opens the door to an oversold bounce that could extend to the 75-78 area.

There are a number of factors pointing to resistance around 75-78. First, the trendline extending down from January-February 2007 comes in around 78. Second, the December 2007 high marks resistance around 78. Third, the falling 40-week moving average marks resistance just above 76. And finally, the January-February consolidation can also act as resistance around 76. Taken together, I am marking a resistance zone around 75-78 for the upside target.

Reason: