Simple Trend Follower System - page 3

Linuxser:
Exiting trades. For AUD will wait a little.

Anyone have a problem with the MACD not showing up ? Ever thing else working ,but the window for the MACD shows up but no lines.

I made several test today on everything seems to be fine.

Could you attach a picture?

Iceman19999:
Anyone have a problem with the MACD not showing up ? Ever thing else working ,but the window for the MACD shows up but no lines.

If MACD doesn't showing up, you have to get MACD (DEMA) Dinapolli. I've found it here

Linuxser,

I am trying to learn this system and I need some assistance. I use demo account and I entered the trade when DI- crossed DI+ on AUS/USD (attached). Did I make the right decision? I was worried about ADX line going down. Should I enter trades when it is still strong, but goes down?

Files:
untitled.bmp  1269 kb

I didn't close the trade. My entry price has become resistance level. I feel lucky for this. Is it time to exit at support level then ADX is so strong?

Files:
untitled.gif  18 kb

Files:
adxmacd20.gif  18 kb

Thank you for your explanations. I made 100 pips on this Aus/Usd trade. But I think, I was lucky this time. Do you think it is good time to trade this system before big news releases? Is it good time to follow this system now, before FOMC and NonFarm?

Reason: