Interactive Journal - page 5

please just continue this thread...ignore any negative comment,this is a free forum so far i remember

Thankyou very much onlyirvan and ambleg

You are the kind of people I expected to meet on this forum, good people.

onlyirvan: I will continue to post my trades as long as possible. thankyou for the encoragement.

ambleg:That is very good performance of your system. If I may suggest you should also get university people involved (instructors and students) in improving your system. They can be very useful in developing good ideas. But remember to get some sort of a legal document signed first by all the people you get involved .

Simba: Your English is very good..

Yes, actually, i was planning to post my trading results but i didn't track record of my position (i was so in-discipline). Btw, i'm still a newbie & have been 'serious' trading for only 2 weeks. If i remember correctly, i only have 2 position since then.

First, i open 2 position of GU (don't know the price) with 1st position=100pips & 2nd position=70pips.

Second, i open 2 position of GJ (don't know the price too) with 1st position=200pips & 2ndposition='breakeven'.

To badawais:

Just curious, do you & your friend university students? If yes, then that must be cool. i envy you because you can talk your trading system with university's people. In my country, there is no university which have forex-related study(hope you don't confuse with my english here ).

Good luck & hope your trade successful

ambleg:
To badawais:

Just curious, do you & your friend university students? If yes, then that must be cool. i envy you because you can talk your trading system with university's people. In my country, there is no university which have forex-related study(hope you don't confuse with my english here ).

Good luck & hope your trade successful

Yes we are university students. But in different universities. We have different investment courses at college. But no course is only about forex, its mostly other types of investments like stocks, bonds etc.. When we talk to the instructors about forex they always smile even when we show them the results of our system. They never say it but they look very pessimistic. They think we wont be able to make a profitable system that will make money consistently. I am confident in our system. You will see from the results that I am right in my confidence.

Wish you the best for your system. Hope you achieve everything you want. Good luck.

I am sorry for the delay. I am in the process of updating the system. Will be back tomorrow with trades.

Buy 1.9 units EUR USD at 1.4880

Sl: 1.4928

Tp: 1.4828

Position closed at tp: 1.4926

Profit: +931

Balance: 10593.37

Heres the account history

Files:

Buy GBPUSD at 1.9817

Sl: 1.9711

Tp: 1.9911

Trade CLosed with Tp: 1.9911