Interactive Journal - page 4

-------------------------

thanks for that forex for life... I didnt know that about the investors password.. I have taken it off.

regarding eletricsavants question... As is said before..The reason iam using this forum is to develop a trading group and to help people make money... there is no personal benefit involved.

I am really sorry.. but I cannot share the code. Iam very sorry.

I will continue to post my trades till next friday. Because to be honest it is kinda hard to post trades regularly. If there is no response from people. I will delete this thread.

So please bear with me. .. thankyou.

Envy,envy

ElectricSavant:
so badawais,

why not keep a spreadsheet?...why do you need to use this forum as your clipboard?

ES

Why don`t you apply to self?..You have a blog and post at several forums,to publicize your tradingviews..he has the same right as you..only that he is good and you are not..Envy,envy..let the guy do his job,he is very good and if he wants to show us ,he is welcome..this is a public forum after all..ask wifey if you are not sure

badawais

badawais:

I will continue to post my trades till next friday. Because to be honest it is kinda hard to post trades regularly. If there is no response from people. I will delete this thread.

badawais,you don`t need to share the code ,if your intention is just to help some people without fully sharing you can do so to the extent of your self imposed limitations.

Take care with investors passwords,since there are scripts..tracer,etc,that can "decode" your way of trading by just accessing your terminal...usually ,the kind of guys that ask for your investor password and get frustrated when you don`t fully share your system,are not very good company..

Regarding the lack of response,you should allow yourself for more time..if what you post,besides showing your trades,is interesting,and has some explanation..you will soon be replying posts at full throttle...if you just limit yourself to posting your results..mmm..won`t work..IMNSHO

badawais:

Hi, i dont mind if you dont post your code or your system but i do mind if you delete this thread . I checked this thread regularly to compare your trading position with mine. The reason is to find which is more profitable between one-day trading(ur system) & long-term trading(my system). I trade GU mainly, but in 4hr . Great job badawais

Simba,

you are revealing the sort of person that you are with each post..I do not care to waste my time with you..

if you find a trade blotter helpful, just listing trades then this reveals your mentality...as far as discussing trading views...this is not what the thread author is doing...

This is a trading system development forum, the last time I checked....well, it would be a better place, without posters such as yourself.

ES

SIMBA:
Why don`t you apply to self?..You have a blog and post at several forums,to publicize your tradingviews..he has the same right as you..only that he is good and you are not..Envy,envy..let the guy do his job,he is very good and if he wants to show us ,he is welcome..this is a public forum after all..ask wifey if you are not sure

So will we learn the method?...or simply shadow the trades in your pay-for-signals chatroom?

ES

badawais:
thanks for that forex for life... I didnt know that about the investors password.. I have taken it off. regarding eletricsavants question... As is said before..The reason iam using this forum is to develop a trading group and to help people make money... there is no personal benefit involved.

thankyou, Simba for your post. Iam sure that electricsavant did not mean any harm, by asking for my investor password. Because even if he or anyone tries to break my code just by looking at my trades it will not and cannot happen. I will not explain why I am so confident in its security.. but I will certainly highly discourage anyone from trying, they can use that time to do something that would actually be useful, like develop their own system.

Regading the explanations in posts. I will try to figure what I should can write down,, It will take me some time to figure out. ..Thankyou

ambleg:
Hi, i dont mind if you dont post your code or your system but i do mind if you delete this thread . I checked this thread regularly to compare your trading position with mine. The reason is to find which is more profitable between one-day trading(ur system) & long-term trading(my system). I trade GU mainly, but in 4hr . Great job badawais

Thankyou Ambleg, I guess your system is doing well in the short term as well. (looking at my past few trades), ,

Please share the performance of your system if possible. Thankyou.

Reason: