General Inquiries and Tests. - page 3

how to pm the user

hello i want to ask how to pm the user?

forexrocks992:
hello i want to ask how to pm the user?

PM isn't allowed to members reach a certain number of posts.

Then you could send a PM from your User CP.

Convert fxt to csv

Hi guys

Do you know how to convert fxt to csv, or any other format (access, stata, txt, excell...)

thanks

hanss

hanss:
Hi guys

Do you know how to convert fxt to csv, or any other format (access, stata, txt, excell...)

thanks

hanss

which software is for fxt?

Linuxser:
which software is for fxt?

My goal is to get a tick by tick data from metatrader. i have found something, which should save it tici by tick in this format fxt (it uses fxtheader). Since I want it for research, i need it in some general format (like txt,csv, stata, access ...etc)

Or do you know about any other way how to get a tick data? You can PM me... Thank you in advance for your reply!!

hanss:
My goal is to get a tick by tick data from metatrader. i have found something, which should save it tici by tick in this format fxt (it uses fxtheader). Since I want it for research, i need it in some general format (like txt,csv, stata, access ...etc) Or do you know about any other way how to get a tick data? You can PM me... Thank you in advance for your reply!!

If you point me to the tool you're using or upload here some created *.ftx file I could help

MT4 on Vista 64-bit

I'm getting a new laptop so I can trade while away, but don't know how well MT4 runs on Vista 64-bit OS. I'm sure lots of you know this answer.

tia

wildwily:
I'm getting a new laptop so I can trade while away, but don't know how well MT4 runs on Vista 64-bit OS. I'm sure lots of you know this answer. tia

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate build 7077 64bit OS and MT4 is running sweet.

Xard777

wildwily

Thanks for the info.

Happy trading.

wildwily:
Thanks for the info. Happy trading.

Well at least you know now if Vista 64bit goes pear shape on you, then you can always wipe it and install Windows 7 64bit OS knowing that is runs MT4 smoothly on multi core processor machines including laptops.

I bought Dell PCs with Vista OS on them and the first thing I did was wipe them and put Windows 7 64bit OS. They run fast and quiet without any problems.

Windows 7 is still in beta stage but it puts all its predecessors to shame, Microsoft is on a winner when they release the retail version hopefully at the end of the year.

Xard777

Reason: