General Inquiries and Tests. - page 4

Just a small tip :

Puts windows 7 on a ssd. And you will say WOW !

7 is specially optimized for ssd

GEEK FOREVER

But as traders we must have clean systems running smoothly.

frozen1019:
OK, isn't there some page where it

lists all of the threads I've posted?

Somewhere in the Control Panel?

Can't find the answers if I can't find my posts!

Click over you own username

Files:

frozen1019:
Duh ...

Thank you.

Was clicking the name at the top where it says welcome.

It always says I don't have permission to access.

If you click on you username you can't see anything like on my picture?

Hello. I can't see attach tool.

How to make avatar? Thanks

MT4 in Windows 7

I jumped from XP to Windows 7 without going through Vista.

Metatrader seems very stable with Windows 7 (beta version).

I noticed a couple of things that don't work.

1) When running the pointer over a bar, the date open high low close used to appear in the status bar. It doesn't seem to work now. Is that the same under Vista ? Any way to fix this ?

2) I had a script that would export datas to a file. I would then convert it into metastock datas. The export does not work anymore. Any idea ?

Thanks.

serhito:

1) When running the pointer over a bar, the date open high low close used to appear in the status bar. It doesn't seem to work now. Is that the same under Vista ? Any way to fix this ?

2) I had a script that would export datas to a file. I would then convert it into metastock datas. The export does not work anymore. Any idea ?

Thanks.

Never mind, the status bar thing is working. Sorry can't delete message.

serhito:

Thanks.
serhito:
Never mind, the status bar thing is working. Sorry can't delete message.

History Center export?

It's working smoothly.

Internet Mix & Match!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, or just doesn't belong on this forum, I don't know where else to ask it.

Q. Given that I have four telephone sockets at home (Broadband), and run a wired computer to one of them, is it possible to have a wireless connection to one of the other sockets?

Thanks

Jeeves:
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, or just doesn't belong on this forum, I don't know where else to ask it.

Q. Given that I have four telephone sockets at home (Broadband), and run a wired computer to one of them, is it possible to have a wireless connection to one of the other sockets?

Thanks

Hi Jeeves,

I see you haven't had any luck with replies. Could you elaborate a bit on what you mean by "to have a wireless connection to one of the sockets".

What is your objective? If you give more details on what you're looking to accomplish, I'm sure the knowledgable people on this forum will be glad to help.

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

Reason: