Tro Dynamic Trend Indicator - page 6

kadam:
HI GUys .,

Could anyone convert this TRO Dynamic trend to MTF Bars indicator ?

It will be interesting to see on a 5M chart and to see the past how the 1H trend started. Because we now just see the present.

Thanks

Looks like we have another request for a similar style of indicator as per my earlier post.

If any expert coders could enable this I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated and help many.

G-Man

Hey TRO !

That's a nice idea to put all indics in one meter ! Very interesting.

The next step is to put it on sub indicator window.

Like in masemus thread :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178366

Hi TRO,

Thanks for your continued development of your indicator.

What I think may be a useful enhancement is to develop the meter as a single set of bars, showing the net of the 2. It may make it easier to distinguish when viewed quickly.

Good trading,

G-Man

Do you mean add the UpTrend and DnTrend together?

So if you have 6 and 4, you would have 2 and if you have 3 and 7, you would have -4?

That would be simple to do.

i just download this one, will check it out next week...

other then that, when using pro leveling mater (in sound at least) we have a nice option there that may be a nice add, pic attached.

how we will combo this in the indi? we will just have to type the time we want to measure, lets say we want to know what was the most higher and recent peak in the last 24 hours , we type type 1440m....

Also, it would be nice to add more bars to the indi and i mean if we have 9 bars and we want to see 18 bars we will just have to type 2 in the "?????" parameter and it will multiply the 9 bars by 2, or divide the 9 bars to 2 bars every 1 bar (just an idea for the ppl that would like to play with it more in depth...)

Also, i wanted to ask how this indi actually WORK?? internally??? maybe i'll have an idea for improvement.

Thanks

Good week to all.

-m-

Files:
ppm.gif  11 kb

Interesting idea. Thanks for posting.

The Dynamic Trend is just that.. DYNAMIC!

It doesn't save history.

Of course, we can program it to do so.

TheRumpledOne:
Interesting idea. Thanks for posting.

The Dynamic Trend is just that.. DYNAMIC!

It doesn't save history.

Of course, we can program it to do so.

I'm a dynamic trader my self, but what do you mean when you say its just dynamic?? how dos it work? whats the calculation??

thanks

Mano:
I'm a dynamic trader my self, but what do you mean when you say its just dynamic?? how dos it work? whats the calculation?? thanks

It calculates the trend tick by tick... so the indicator displays the current trend values. It doesn't store or load the historical values.

TheRumpledOne:
It calculates the trend tick by tick... so the indicator displays the current trend values. It doesn't store or load the historical values.

I see, thats more clear now, thanks.

Anyhow, it would be nice and very helpful ofcourse to use it the way i described, so if you'll have some spare time for the mod's it would be cool

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend!

-m-

Hey Mano... did you make those mods?

Reason: