20 Pips Every Trade (Foward Post) - page 4

ivenjason:
here is my first day trade result

your not showing opened trades which may or may not be is a big -ve float

So any one trading on this system untill now ? what do you thing about ?

MP -- the WILLIAMS

hey

used it primarily on my stock system a few years back but gradually started trading with it on my indicator paks, but not paying much attention to it as i kinda sorta work from support and resistance now.

its actually an excellent indicator, and i use it at a value of ( 6 ) on most of my charts --- if one uses a value of ( 2 ) it will show you very quickly whether youre overbought or oversold.

I used to use a 40% line, which was the line in the sand for me --- if it went above the 40 in REAL TIME, then we were sitting in the rocking chair, and all we had to do was wait.

hmmmmmm -- maybe i should pay some attention to it again ?

combine that thing with a zig zag here and a support and resistance thingie there, and you prob got something !

enjoy and trade well

mp

ivenjason:
there is only one indicator we using,that is %R williams ..
ivenjason:
IMPORTANT! Only use the signal for the trend the pair is in on the hourly chart!

So you you got to use something to determin trend.

The original post is here: 20 Pips Every Trade - MoneyMakerGroup Forum numbers found through historic stat calculation. Thoughts of using a MACD crossover suggested in the 5th page also using 30 and 100 EMAs to confirm.

ivenjason:
Hi,

This is a foward post from some forum,hope this strategy helped and please give some comment,i hope every body try this system and help us to improved this system..

I will tell you in plain english how you can make 20 pips on almost every trade you do.

Here is an example you can try as much as you want. First do it on your play account.

Use the Aud/USD pair. No particular reason but I like the leverage I get with this pair.

Go to your chart and use the hour chart. Set up a %R williams graph and set it 9 only!

Here's your buy and sell signal: When it reaches 5.19 SELL and go for 20 pips

When it gets down to 92.21 BUY and go for 20 pips.

IMPORTANT! Only use the signal for the trend the pair is in on the hourly chart! You can go with the reverse signal but shoot for only 10 pips if you do just to be safe.

It gets no simpler that that. Use only 10% of your balance for each trade. I recommend this. Don't set a stop/loss just let it go till it closes.

There is a lot of work to do to find the best %R points to buy and sell on as each individual pair is different. I've given you this one so write those 2 numbers down and watch your charts.

Happy Trading All

Railsh00ter

OH I'll check back when I can and read the positive and negative posts. No problem with either.

It's not fool proof but it is consistant and that's what I like about it. Just give it an honest try for a week. This will work well for a day trader if you can be on your PC most of the day and trade.

Now for you to figure out how to create a bigger profit using this method, I think it's self explanitory just do multiple trades with any pair and with as many as you can all day long.

Now the catch ,lol

You can do your own work analyzing every pair and finding the buy and sell points or you can have me do that for you but my work takes time and it isn't free but it is cheap. in comparison to what you can earn in real money day to day no matter what's happening in the market except when important announcements come out that effect the prices drastrically for a short time so don't use this method during those times.

I have a complete list for almost every pair with the best buy and sell signal using only the %R Williams. No additional tools needed

Thanks

Jason

The original method was from rallysh00ter (MMG FORUM). I've been following this system for quiet some time now. This strategy won't work with so many pairs! It looks very easy but you will end up losing more if you trade with so many pairs! So my suggestion is that trade only 2-4 pairs each day and it would still give us around 2-4 trades each day.

What I do to filter out false trades is that I use RSI 10 with it. overbought and oversold lines are default. So when R% reaches overbought or oversold lines I confirm with the RSI 10. And it's still gives us one trade per day.

The only thing it doesnt work is that when daily break out occurs, you lose!! So R% it's still shows us the TOP and BOTTOM, my STOP L is tightly 50 pips.

Togu:
... The only thing it doesnt work is that when daily break out occurs, you lose!! So R% it's still shows us the TOP and BOTTOM, my STOP L is tightly 50 pips.

Yes, Actually I constat the same things about the trend during the day.

What best trend indicator could we add to this method ?

I am thinking about creating an EA related to ...

oh my...you are most welcome to do so!

I am sure somebody has some code for you to use in your EA to indicate trend direction!

ES

mudar:

mudar:

You are very nice! but this strategy will have hard times with EA. My suggestion is that simple indicator or alarm would do just fine.

I use RSI as a filter to this strategy. so overbought/sold lines are default. Sometimes I use MACD and not try to trade if MACD is around "0" because it might jump back.

P.S. I've emailed someone who can code it but I'm still waiting for the responce. If I get her done with the alarm or an indicator, I will let you know guys!

hi

is there anybody here who trade on Aud/USD pair with this system?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: