20 Pips Every Trade (Foward Post) - page 3

ivenjason:
Here is the last 2 trade i have been closed...check it out Thanks Jason

I also have mt4 from fxdd but my 5.19 line is not as yours so I didn't took any buy signal...

-92.21 line is OK

Can you explain this?

You're offering to sell levels, but you admit you're still testing and want everyone's help? Unbelievable.

ivenjason:
This is a fowarded post,i am 100% copy from the original thread,

But seriously i not really advise trading without stop lose,its still under testing period,i personally will place a stop lose and i have no idea how many pips should i place...

So i need all of you help me find out where is the best point to place a stop lose...

Thanks

Jason

problem uploading the chart...

An audible/popup for the %Willy would be great. Can anyone do it? Thanks!

ivenjason,

You use this phrase below in bold, when explaining the buy and sell breach. So all it must do is touch? or must it close there?

ES

P.S. I reduced my target to 10 pips on that AUD/USD trade. I missed my first chance to get out and I should have realized it was one of those "against-the-trend" trades.

When it reaches

here is my first day trade result

Files:
20pips_1.gif  78 kb

Hi Ivenjason where can I find this indicator ...%williams?

stop loss

hi,

i still not grasp the idea of closing trade.

he meant let stop loss run till it close mean

just wait for other side to be triggered and then get out ? in other words:

When iam LONG then my stoploss is when my SHORT will be triggered and vise versa

Another question : where the values 5.19 and 92.21 come from ?

Is it some kind of calculation ?

I think he just scroled back in time and looked for 20 pips on the closed value of each bar...

There needs to be the SL developed as he realizes...

ES

Melpheos:
Another question : where the values 5.19 and 92.21 come from ? Is it some kind of calculation ?
Reason: