Grid trading

i was testing grid trading , the results aren't bad so i decided to share...

I have 2 platforms trding 2 different grids..... both are posted with settings...

just wanted to see haow far it goes .....

ideas welcome

close trade setting @ 3.0

any TF

eee khmmm......

Well it is cool but i dont see EA only set files

what TF?

grid 2 with results and set

this grid uses the same GRID EA but the other EA "close trade after profit reached is not used on the 2nd platform

Where can the instructions be found for this EA? I would like to try running it on correlated pairs. Thanks.

try searching makegrid,

look at the source code for this EA, lots of expalnation on it.

look here too

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173459

update , looks promising , well, time will tell

i am concentrating on grid # 2

Files:

Hi

It is O K to use this as long as your maximum drawdowns are no more than 10%.Also try it with a bias for carry trade on longer time frames. also with a bias long the interest paying pair.

Allow a 400 to 500 pip drawdown and see how it works on longer time frames with 0.01 lots

OILFXPRO

hi teldon,

1. how to use grid 2 set.set file ??

2. what pair we use?? e/u ? or ???

3. TF??

4. TP n SL?

thank you

teldon:
i was testing grid trading , the results aren't bad so i decided to share...

I have 2 platforms trding 2 different grids..... both are posted with settings...

just wanted to see haow far it goes .....

ideas welcome

close trade setting @ 3.0

any TF

Draw line every x pips

Hi guys,

I am sure I have seen this on here, just can't find it now ! Can anyone tell me where I can find the indicator that automatically plots lines every x pips apart, eg: draw a horizontal line every 10 pips in distance ?

Many thanks and what a great forum this is :-)

Cheers

Lee

leeb:
Hi guys,

I am sure I have seen this on here, just can't find it now ! Can anyone tell me where I can find the indicator that automatically plots lines every x pips apart, eg: draw a horizontal line every 10 pips in distance ?

Many thanks and what a great forum this is :-)

Cheers

Lee

Hi,

I assume you're talking about grids.

if yes, current thread or https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177852

Or others Grid threads

Re

Hi it's a nice discussion is going on, but here I want to know more about EA. So, please help me in this. thanks!!

Reason: