Multi pair indicators - page 16

you could build an array and average over last 3 numbers

ivar double smooth

Mladen...ivar double smooth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

may you do a i var double smooth, to have a less sensitive i var ?

Thanks

shrung:
The idea is to study each currency Accumulation/Distribution aside, instead of studying the data in currencie pairs in wich data may be mixed up.

hi, put the template and indicators on but nothing just black windows, although windows appear as in template

Hi Mladen,

And all you brillient coders here....!

Can some one convert the two indicators to multi currency please.?

Cronex Taichi

Ichimoku

The results should only show in a seperate window as follows.

No need for any graphic lines or clouds ...

Currency pair ( want to be able to see only the pairs i am interested in)

then next to the pairing an alert type to show which line has crossed or if the cross is above or below the kumo cloud. the finally what price and time the alert took place.

Is this do able?

Thankyou

I had an idea, with NO CODING NEEDED!!!

Just open a new chart for each pair and add the indicators, then select WINDOW menu/ TILE HORIZONTAL OR TILE VERTICAL !!!

You can even arrange them yourself by dragging the corner

k15hor:
Hi Mladen,

And all you brillient coders here....!

Can some one convert the two indicators to multi currency please.?

Cronex Taichi

Ichimoku

The results should only show in a seperate window as follows.

No need for any graphic lines or clouds ...

Currency pair ( want to be able to see only the pairs i am interested in)

then next to the pairing an alert type to show which line has crossed or if the cross is above or below the kumo cloud. the finally what price and time the alert took place.

Is this do able?

Thankyou

zigflip:
I had an idea, with NO CODING NEEDED!!!

Just open a new chart for each pair and add the indicators, then select WINDOW menu/ TILE HORIZONTAL OR TILE VERTICAL !!!

You can even arrange them yourself by dragging the corner

Thankyou for your joke.. it is funny...!

have you tried going through 20 different open charts looking at all of them for your signals...!

If not try...!

This is serious for those who are wanting help in these matters...!

And thank you for your basic interpretation of how to open multiple charts...

Much amusing...!

Multi pair inverse fisher transfrm ...

Found it floating on my PC and since this thread did not have a novelty for a long time ...

Updated it a bit, and here it is (it seems that I have never posted it). It is a multi pair inverse fisher transform of RSI (mtf too). Seems that sometimes multi pair indicators can be used in a "monitor" or "radar" mode (better to see more than just one symbol at one chart logic, but still showing more than just current values as it is usual in "dashboard" modes)

Files:

Multi pair Blau TSI ...

It was zhaozilong's idea (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173131/page2 ), so starting to work on it

PS: if someone wants more than 1 instance of the indicator on the same chart, all that is needed to do is to assign a unique value to UniqueID parameter. Then, as many instances as you wish can be used on the same chart (like this :

mladen:
This is an update indicator from previous post ...

Reasons for updating : it occurred to me that we should have something similar to radar screen in tradestation. Now this is not looking as radar screen, but it has some functionality of it. First what is changed that indicator is alerting in 2 modes : the name of the symbol at which the current value is crossing zero line is going to change depending on the type of the cross. Colors for crosses can be set up by user. Also, since we are at alerts, each and every symbol of each and every instance of the indicator can alert the regular way. Meaning : alerting by pop-up message, sound or email. They all are working independently so there will be no mix-up which symbol is raising the alert. That way you can easily monitor quite a few symbols from a single chart

Here is an example with one of the symbols currently crossing zero line down :

Hello mladen,

many thanks, is it possible to have the signal line too?

best regards.

-zhao

Multi pair Blau TSI with alerts

Mladen, thanks for the updated Multi pair Blau TSI with alerts.

Reason: