3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 40

Seems TRO is trying to push his way in there again

Hello,

I don't understand why this indicator that run on the pairs it's attached, but show these 3 errors when compiled now:

'.' - semicolon expected 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4 26 20

'Sound' - undeclared identifier 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4 200 25

'Alert' - struct or class type expected 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4 200 31

Thanks for help.

Jo

Jovager:
Hello,

I don't understand why this indicator that run on the pairs it's attached, but show these 3 errors when compiled now:

'.' - semicolon expected 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4 26 20

'Sound' - undeclared identifier 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4 200 25

'Alert' - struct or class type expected 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4 200 31

Thanks for help.

Jo

Jo

The version compatible with the new metatrader 4 : 3_level_zz_semafor_nmc.mq4

hello friends..

can you all code multi pair dashboard with the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor indicator ?

Hello,

Where can I find the version for metatrader 5, with alert when level 3 (I know it repaint)

Thanks.

Jo

mladen:
Jo The version compatible with the new metatrader 4 : 3_level_zz_semafor_nmc.mq4

Thanks Mladen, but is it possible to have it witn alerts ?

I'm grateful for your help.

Hello!You can add a warning, in case of 2 and 3, respectively and can send email, thank you!

mladen:
Jo The version compatible with the new metatrader 4 : 3_level_zz_semafor_nmc.mq4
Hello!You can add a warning, in case of 2 and 3, respectively and can send email, thank you!

Hi Mladen,

I found the attached indicator online - i think it is designed to show semafors on different TFs and different pairs in form of a dashboard. Unfortunately, i cannot get it to work on the new mt4. I have v4.646. Could you please update the file to work with the new MT4 - i would be most grateful.

Sorry, I have no idea if the file is legit or not - it is as i found it.

If you are unable to update it, could you please suggest an indicator that has similar functions. Thank you

tro_dashboard_3lzz.mq4

Regards

Jasjit

Files:

electrical999:
Hi Mladen,

I found the attached indicator online - i think it is designed to show semafors on different TFs and different pairs in form of a dashboard. Unfortunately, i cannot get it to work on the new mt4. I have v4.646. Could you please update the file to work with the new MT4 - i would be most grateful.

Sorry, I have no idea if the file is legit or not - it is as i found it.

If you are unable to update it, could you please suggest an indicator that has similar functions. Thank you

tro_dashboard_3lzz.mq4

Regards

Jasjit

electrical999

Try it out now : tro_dashboard_3lzz_nmc.mq4

<< Attachment deleted by moderator at request of TRO >>

Reason: