3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 5

A little help please

Hey guys. I made a qiuck ea using the Bouncing Pip idea, with this indicator 3_Level_ZZ, ZigandZag, and float. Uses settings 100,60, for all indies. Enters on signal 3, arrow, and zero volume of float, exits the same way. Now the problem is that closing the order coincides with the conditions being met for opening the opposite order so ea cannot open opposite order, it needs a stop and reverse function added. You see in the picture attached it should have opened the opposite order since all conditions were met but it did not. Also, it needs a stoploss set for low of candle "Current+1" +spread, instead of a static stop of 100 pips. I have a very limited knowledge of mql4 made this with the ea builder. So it would be great if somebody can handle this. Also for the programmer. Could you check the buy/sell/close logic? If I put the brackets properly since sometimes those ea's that i make work on the backtester but not in real time. Hope this ideas would be helpful to people. I am attaching the 3 indies that u need and the ea.

Files:

Decent idea - I don't really have any programming experience but I'm sure others here can check it out for you.

Thanks again.

mpower:
Hey guys. I made a qiuck ea using the Bouncing Pip idea, with this indicator 3_Level_ZZ, ZigandZag, and float. Uses settings 100,60, for all indies. Enters on signal 3, arrow, and zero volume of float, exits the same way. Now the problem is that closing the order coincides with the conditions being met for opening the opposite order so ea cannot open opposite order, it needs a stop and reverse function added. You see in the picture attached it should have opened the opposite order since all conditions were met but it did not. Also, it needs a stoploss set for low of candle "Current+1" +spread, instead of a static stop of 100 pips. I have a very limited knowledge of mql4 made this with the ea builder. So it would be great if somebody can handle this. Also for the programmer. Could you check the buy/sell/close logic? If I put the brackets properly since sometimes those ea's that i make work on the backtester but not in real time. Hope this ideas would be helpful to people. I am attaching the 3 indies that u need and the ea.

can u upload your template ? thx

roodstaart:
and only if parameters are not set optimal.

Could you please elaborate more about the parameters?

In previous post, entry made using Lag in M5 and close using Lag in M15, is it right?

Another Q: Do you mean the price will not go above/below the "3" when it is exist in H1?

Thank you.

repaint

roodstaart:
What is this with you guys? Always that same question..will it repaint will it repaint will it repaint....start a graphic, put this indicator on it and look. It will be repainted untill the wave is complete, just like any Wave system is doing and I have them all overhere. You need a good know how of Elliot Wave to see when the wave is set and this indicator is of great value in that.

ya ... but will it repaint ?!

rami1:
ya ... but will it repaint ?!

Systems that costs several thousand dollars repaints.

eSignal AG software repaints and it's used by thousands traders. And it's a spectacular product (Software retails for $3,995. For further details on pricing).

AbleTrend RT (ex ASCtrend) cost $5,495. Monthly subscription starts from $263.

And professional traders use this products. Are they bad because it's repaint?

Repaint is not a problem depending on how we trade and which trading type we use.

Linuxser:
Systems that costs several thousand dollars repaints.

eSignal AG software repaints and it's used by thousands traders. And it's a spectacular product (Software retails for $3,995. For further details on pricing).

AbleTrend RT (ex ASCtrend) cost $5,495. Monthly subscription starts from $263.

And professional traders use this products. Are they bad because it's repaint?

Repaint is not a problem depending on how we trade and which trading type we use.

That is what I keep on telling! All this "it repaints" is nonsense! First because one must seldom use only one indicator (one does want to know the trend and of course the momentum, ranging or trending etc). Further it is true, the most expensive chartsoftware repaints.

An indicator (almost any) is as good as the person that works with it.

thnx a lot asystem for this indicator.

can anybody help convert this indicator into MTF (multitimeframe) ?

thnx in advance

asystem2000

asystem2000,

What is the other indicator from your first post under the one you've coded? what settings?

Thanks, Victor

zmax:
asystem2000,

What is the other indicator from your first post under the one you've coded? what settings?

Thanks, Victor

Seems to be MACD with colors or AO with a MA added to previous indciator data.

Reason: