SHOGUN Breakout Strategy - page 5

examples

quick trading ..

Files:

auto:
quick trading ..

This example does not seem to compile with the rules on tread 1. It appears to have buys on both sides of the inital distance between buys and sells?

aelimian:
This example does not seem to compile with the rules on tread 1. It appears to have buys on both sides of the inital distance between buys and sells?

rules are same, here the buy & sell series were closed with profit, before the next one.

buy, buy, buy - close

sell, sell, sell - close

buy, buy, buy - close

auto:
rules are same, here the buy & sell series were closed with profit, before the next one.

buy, buy, buy - close

sell, sell, sell - close

buy, buy, buy - close

Thank you very much.

better example

Auto,

Just to get a clearer idea of how this works let's say that eurjpy (P) price is

at 155.00 and you have set (H) at 10 pips separation. Let's say when you

start trading price drops 10 pips and than rises 30 pips where would you

place your orders.

Thanks

I don't understand how to enter ??

what determines if you buy or sell?

Do I just use my favorite indicator or strategy to determine the direction then enter ??

or

just guess which way it will , go up or down

Thanks

utes49:
Auto,Just to get a clearer idea of how this works let's say that eurjpy (P) price is at 155.00 and you have set (H) at 10 pips separation. Let's say when you start trading price drops 10 pips and than rises 30 pips where would you place your orders.Thanks

please refer to post 1.

Volatility

gerrigirl:
I don't understand how to enter ?? what determines if you buy or sell? Do I just use my favorite indicator or strategy to determine the direction then enter ?? or just guess which way it will , go up or down Thanks

yes, you can use your fav trend/break indicator. Direction is not that imp as you will use opp direction trades if it goes the other way even by a few pips.

Main idea is to identify volatile points - technically or news time.

auto:
yes, you can use your fav trend/break indicator. Direction is not that imp as you will use opp direction trades if it goes the other way even by a few pips. Main idea is to identify volatile points - technically or news time.

aUTO

How does this work with momentum EA ?

OANDA FXMessage: 80% Momentum EA for GBP

Why not call it a auto pyramid grid strategy?

OILFXPRO

oilfxpro:
How does this work with momentum EA ?

Momentum is directional, so more dd during whipsaws.

Reason: