Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 224

mladen:

YeshuaYoke

More or less this would be it

What you shall see is the following :

• two gray lines - one is nonlag ma *the is the "nonlagdot" and the other is super trend
  • two colored line segments. they are displayed when both (the nonalg ma and th super trend) are in the same direction/trend

Alerts are triggered when the color line starts

G'day Guys,

Fantastic idea, test driving it at the moment.

Mladen, would it be possible to exclude the "spiky bits" to represent as per attached, please. 

Kind regards, and much obliged

Will 

mladen:

Or use this one and set any combination of time frames displayed (just set the unique id parameter to unique value for each instance) and any position you like

Thank you for this. 

Can you help me finding stochastic - any symbol indicator? Not the multipair one. Also, I'm more than proud if you provide push signal as well. Thank you..

redwed:
Thank you for this. 

Can you help me finding stochastic - any symbol indicator? Not the multipair one. Also, I'm more than proud if you provide push signal as well. Thank you..

I am lost

Push signal for what?

Wildamaori:

G'day Guys,

Fantastic idea, test driving it at the moment.

Mladen, would it be possible to exclude the "spiky bits" to represent as per attached, please. 

Kind regards, and much obliged

Will 

Wildamaori

They are different. The one you posted is using cci for trend finding (you can check it " place the same period cci on chart and compare cci crossing 0 and when are the colors of super trend that uses cci changed) and in that version the calculation of the value line is different. For that reason in the other version (the version that does not use cci) those spikes can not be avoided

mladen:

Wildamaori

They are different. The one you posted is using cci for trend finding (you can check it " place the same period cci on chart and compare cci crossing 0 and when are the colors of super trend that uses cci changed) and in that version the calculation of the value line is different. For that reason in the other version (the version that does not use cci) those spikes can not be avoided

Thank you very much for the explanation Mladen, I understand.

YeshuaYoke:

Dear Mladen or someone as helpful,

could i please have a new indicator or expert advisor made up

on same bar - when super trend changes direction and non lag dot changes from previous colour

could i get it to paint an arrow, sound an alarm, send a push notification and give an alert.

im thankful i can turn here with my request

kind regards

YY

YeshuaYoke

• two gray lines - one is nonlag ma *the is the "nonlagdot" and the other is super trend
  • two colored line segments. they are displayed when both (the nonalg ma and th super trend) are in the same direction/trend

mladen:

I am lost

Push signal for what?

Signal for going up/down from 20%/80% and k and line crossing. .

mladen:

YeshuaYoke

thankyou

dear mladen,

I want this indicator to keep on playing the playsound once the mentioned price level is reached until I stop it.... with the attached code , I think it will play only once...help me please...

Files:
ALERT.mq4  1 kb

mladen:

YeshuaYoke

G'day Mladen,

There appears to be no alerts, even though selected.

Would you mind, when you have time to have a look please.

Thanking you kindly

Will 

Reason: