Forex is Living Organism?

Is forex a sort of a living organism? I opened long position on 16 January at

1.9565 with a stop loss at 1.9535 (GBP/USD). The pair went down trigerring my stop-loss and immediately went up. So, the trade was missed.

Today I went short on EUR/USD at 1.4825. The price went down in my favour and I put protective stop at 1.4821. Couple of hours later the price got back to hit my protective stop and plunged again. The profit is 4 point!

How come that the Forex (I will capitalize this holy creature ) knows what I do?! Point for point!

I suspect the Forex is Solyaris (check the links and see).

Solyaris (1972)

Solyaris (1972) - Plot summary

Any explanations?

i suspect your broker is Solyaris

maccavity:

1.9565 with a stop loss at 1.9535 (GBP/USD). The pair went down trigerring my stop-loss and immediately went up. So, the trade was missed.

Today I went short on EUR/USD at 1.4825. The price went down in my favour and I put protective stop at 1.4821. Couple of hours later the price got back to hit my protective stop and plunged again. The profit is 4 point!

How come that the Forex (I will capitalize this holy creature ) knows what I do?! Point for point!

Solyaris (1972)

Any explanations?

MP -- a living thing ?

Let us just say YOUR BROKER has some living things in the offices, and they control the price (and they know where your stoploss is !) ---- anyone trading GU uses a VERY large stop loss, because of the tremendous moves the currency makes (which is why its so popular to trade -- lots o profit !)

What you did was place your stop loss close enough for the broker to "spike" the price OR the price moved sharply down on a lower timeframe than you were watching,

While I will not advise you to do this because you do not yet have the experience to identify the main trends, but I NEVER USE STOPLOSSES so never live thru what you did.

NOT using stoplosses requires excellent money management techniques to keep margin from being endangered AND a secure knowledge of what the main trend for the currency is --- it is NO place for the inexperienced trader ! (If youre trading with the TREND, even if you miss your tp point, TOMORROW it will hit your price, and probably higher !)

but returning to your question, you're setting your stoplosses TOO tightly !

enjoy and trade well

mp

maccavity:

Solyaris (1972)

Any explanations?

No, I mean that, man! What the heck a broker does have to do with that! Look at the quotes, the low on GBP/USD was 1.9525, so the stops (in both cases) would be triggered anyway! It is the market that is breathing and you catch His breath riding the waves up and down... He has consciousness! He sees you! He wants you to cognize Him and make friends with Him...So, He giveth thou His blessed trends...

May the Trend Be with Thou!

In the name of Broker, Trader and Holy Profit!

stace:
i suspect your broker is Solyaris

I guess you need to widen your stops or not use them altogether.

Maybe try this: if your stop has been hit that you automatically put in a new sell order?

The market is moved by living organisms called humans. So yeah, the market is alive by the collective human nature.

LOL.. The market does seem to be alive. If some of you are worried about your broker opening trades in the opposite direction as you are, I know for certain that FXCM does not do that.

Well when you think about it, FX is by and large traded by living organisms (sometimes with emotional attachment and gut feelings, but oftentimes no) therefore by extension it is alive.

And we're coming for you!

hi

that's right forex is living organism ...we are the organism ...I thought fx is destiny's game but all depend on our effort to catch the pips

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: