MT4 HELP - NEED A VERY SIMPLE SCRIPT

Hello friends ,

I need a help but could not find anywhere in the net.

MT4 - I open a profile which has multiple windows for many pairs (names/icons arranged at the bottom in order ).

Now i open the 1st chart/window e.g.EUR/USD chart . The next window is USD/JPY . AND SO ON FOR 20 MORE PAIRS , SAY FOR EXAMPLE.( 1- 20 windows by order )

IF I HAVE TO OPEN THE SECOND WINDOW/PAIR, I JUST HAVE TO CLICK THE ICON WITH THE WINDOW NAME - USDJPY,H1 ( all icons at the bottom arranged ).This may sound all very basic instead.

NOW WHAT I NEED IS -

1) I WANT A HOT KEY TO OPEN THE NEXT WINDOW - i want to set ' right arrow ' to open next window and ' left arrow ' to open the previous window .

I read that you can't change the custom hot keys of right arrow and left arrow - which are used to scroll the charts .

2 ) SO, I FOUND THE SOLUTION IN SCRIPT . AS WE CAN ASSIGN ANY HOTKEY FOR A SCRIPT , 

I WANT A SCRIPT FOR a) opening the next window and b) opening the previous window(in the arranged icons at the bottom ).

AFTER SAVING THE SCRIPTS , I WILL OPEN THE NAVIGATION WINDOW AND RIGHT CLICK ON THE SCRIPT - SELECT ' SET HOT KEY ' - AND THEN

I WILL SET ' RIGHT ARROW ' AS HOT KEY FOR SCRIPT a AND 'LEFT ARROW ' AS HOT KEY FOR SCRIPT b .

Please help me by writing these 2 scripts . I request anybody else also to help me if possible or if they know already what to do.

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE , MAGADHEERA

Reason: