My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 24

ruparaw:
All,

Ok let me explain on my experience relate to this issues. I strongly beleived its nothing to do with my ea. Even after update the platform to the latest version without attaching the ea and follow DG instruction 1 to 5 the DVZ remarks at expert log still availabe only during below condition :

1) If I let the platform run 24hrs. At just after 00 servertime the DVZ remarks start to appear.

2) Once I close and restart again platform after 05gmt the remarks disappear provided I manage to close the platform just before 00gmt server time.

3) If say I am closing late just after 00gmt server time and the DVZ already start to occured even if i restart back after 05gmt the DVZ remarks still appear...so I have to close and restart back the platform again.

So at the meantime I install the 3rd party shehedulerto ensure it close the platform just before 00 server time and restart back just after 05gmt.

It's interesting that you restart back after 05:00 gmt (12:00 AM EST) but my AlpariMT using v5 version will have the signals ready after 04:00 gmt (11:00 PM EST). I also restart again after 05:00 gmt and the signals are still the same so I prefer to enter my orders one hour earlier for the same signals.

FXHound:
It's interesting that you restart back after 05:00 gmt (12:00 AM EST) but my AlpariMT using v5 version will have the signals ready after 04:00 gmt (11:00 PM EST). I also restart again after 05:00 gmt and the signals are still the same so I prefer to enter my orders one hour earlier for the same signals.

Yes i realized it to since V5 indi but i dont want to mention it here not to let everybody more confusing...

whitesand:
I've been trying this out the past few days too and I don't know if it's the indicator or the EA. If you don't put the EA on the chart, you won't get that divide by zero error at all. That only happens if you have the EA on so even though the author of the EA claims it's the indicator doesn't means it's true. It would be nice to get it fix either way though.

Ok I just want to correct my post about this "Divide By Zero" thing. I try the older version 3 and DBZ didn't show up but version 5 do have that DBZ on both IBFX and Alpari so maybe it is the indicator.

i want to see the issue myself to try to solve it , otherwise i CAN'T

attached my Laptop up time , it's 40 hours not only 24 ....

anyway till i find a solution for this , i'm going to build up my own expert

Files:
live_time.jpg  16 kb

Dr.GM:
i want to see the issue myself to try to solve it , otherwise i CAN'T

attached my Laptop up time , it's 40 hours not only 24 ....

anyway till i find a solution for this , i'm going to build up my own expert

I dont mean the error is due to if you are on yr pc 24hrs or more...what i mean is those error only come out whenever we attached or run the indicator by (following all your instruction) in between the new candle day hour (after 00 server time) until 05gmt....below is the illustration of the error...i installed new platform build 211 without attaching or run any others ea or indicator, just attached Al Maram V5, you can see the error time at 08:30am that was my pc time whereby i am at (+8gmt) so it was equivalent to 00:30 gmt or 01:30 alpari server time.

i think we should reverse some signals for some pairs

anyway , still almost 3 weeks to go

Files:

this is the 1ry backtest for the last year 2007 only on GBPJPY using almaram V5

todo

-adding other pairs

-using pending order instead of market order

Dr.GM:
this is the 1ry backtest for the last year 2007 only on GBPJPY using almaram V5

todo

-adding other pairs

-using pending order instead of market order

Is this from the EA that Ruparaw created?

whitesand:
Is this from the EA that Ruparaw created?

no ,it's mine

i would like to say sorry for all followers that i didn't keep updating the results the last 2 days as i went to the hospital about 5 times due to sever hypertension FOREX-Hypertension

however i couldn't enter the market today ( Friday ) and you all saw that the indicator almost won all positions

anyway we'll start again from the upcoming week

best regards

Reason: