Usd/jpy - page 5

EurJpy has realized an exemplary configuration of the 3 little Indians and is now starting a correction that should see area 127 as the best point of arrival.

Files:
eurjpy2.gif  46 kb

It’s time for a downside for UsdJpy. The BoJ has made ​​it clear to the markets that the current exchange rate levels are satisfactory.

What I can see is that the USDJPY is currently bearish, and it's supposed to continue as such.

ituglobal:
What I can see is that the USDJPY is currently bearish, and it's supposed to continue as such.

Depends what time frame are you looking at

If you take a look at a daily chart, from somewhere November last year USDJPY is bullish

Files:
usdjpydaily.png  45 kb

EurJpy, short up to 126/127…then the Ichimoku clouds will stop the downtrend.

Files:
eurjpy.gif  17 kb

Having given up about 2 weeks’ gain, this pair has been going downwards in some determined manner. After testing the supply level of 103.50, the price has dropped by approximately 200 pips before stabilizing. Since that bearish pullback was extremely serious, it has led to a new ‘sell’ signal on the chart. Right now, there is a Bearish Confirmation Pattern on the chart; which gives a good opportunity for short sellers.

I don't trade JPY because it's influenced by government too much instead of market itself.

But I would consider traveling there.

Oscillators are gradually approaching the oversold zone for Jpy. My favorite cross is ChfJpy, a good bullish opportunity.

Files:
chfjpy.gif  41 kb

Somehow am just so much away from trading USD/JPY because my speculation is really bad with this currency pair especially.

The USDJPY is a weak market, and therefore any rally whatever in the market would only give an opportunity to sell a rally in a downtrend.

Reason: