Usd/jpy - page 8

A good bullish signal coming from UsdJpy.

Files:
usdjpy.gif  40 kb

Bullish signal on UsdJpy from the Ichimoku cloud.

Files:
usdjpy_1.gif  40 kb
ichimoku.gif  46 kb

EurJpy is ready to explode upward. The closure of a classic triangle could favor the final push up to 140.

Interesting map of potential autumnal market movers: Mapping The 7 "Risk" Horsemen Of The Sept-ocalypse | Zero Hedge

Snapshot for USD-JPY Exchange Rate

Open: 99.7400 Day's Range: 99.5700 - 100.1200

Previous Close: 99.7400 52wk Range: 77.1300 - 103.7400

On these levels I would try the short AudJpy, Ichimoku resistance has been hit.

Files:
audjpy_1.gif  44 kb

USDJPY looks bullish to me. A strong bounce noted after the solid new home sales data. Let's see if the pair can manage to break the 102.40 level or not.

ajpipsmaker:
USDJPY looks bullish to me. A strong bounce noted after the solid new home sales data. Let's see if the pair can manage to break the 102.40 level or not.

It is testing it heavily

Remember we talked about Japanese snap elections a few weeks ago? Japanese Prime Minister Abe at the Liberal Democratic Party won it in a snap! Well not, really but still it was a win.On the daily dance floor the USD/JPY pair is pulling back from the highs of 121 and heading back towards a key support level at 23% Fibonacci at 117. This could be a temporary pullback we were expecting, which could drag the pair all the way back to the 50% Fibonacci level at 111.600. Then, should Mr. Abe continue with his policies, we could expect another shoot back up towards 121 and higher. So for now, long term trader, stay alert for a break below 117 to plan your trading strategy.

See more in our short video report!Invest responsibly,

xoxo

Kiana

Files:

LIFE-LONG & MID-TERM USDJPY ELLIOTT WAVE COUNTING DONE MANUALLY BASED ON THE CONCEPTS OF MasteEllioWav + ANDREW'S PITCHFORKS: