Better NN EA development - page 61

jan001,

Thanks you. I will try that code and see if it makes sales as well.

His code is a simple PNN. Attached is an exemple that I found on the internet, that let the PNN vector containt another vector. This could be a next try, let the PNN vector contains a vector of values such as MA, MACD, Stochastic, ATR ratio.

Better make it a digital output, buy or sale, and always make it in the market.

this way is simpler. IF we have case, buy, sale, or stayout of market, that will make is complicated.

Files:
jss14211-219.pdf  216 kb

maybe most of you already has it. Attached it the excel record of betters EA Operations under championship period.

Files:

jan100,

I don't think the EA doesnot make sell operation during forwarding demo test, is the fault in the code. It shall be classified to 1 or 0, and has nice result from sell operation during the backtest. The problem is that it does not doing sell during forward test.

Files:
pnn_3.gif  21 kb

The PNN is very raw, it also need to incooperate a Money management and trailstop stuff after we fixed the PNN work.

nice to hear that

my forward tests on EURUSD M1 have not been so great, but there could be many reasons for that.

I assume you trained it more precisely, finimej

training takes incredibly long - no way to really benefit of my 2x4,0GHz overclocked machine

Can you please give me some info how you trained it?

Greetings

1) I first put the pnntrainer on EURUSD M1 date from (currentdate-3days) till current date. Every tick. It takes about 3 hours to get the trainer done. I have a very powerful labtop. 2CPU + 4GB ram

2) then put the PNN EA on the EURUSD and same time period, to do the stoploss and take profits optimization. the set the optimized value for stoploss and take profits for both trainer and EA.

3) then I put the pnn-trainer as EA on EURUSD M1 chart, and put the PNN EA on another EURUSD M1 chart. Hope the trainer now will collect the tick in real time and the expert will do the op in realtime.

So the training step 1, I have only did it once.

JAn100,

After I changed the code, it just make now sell operation. I manually closed some position, it just very stabben and immediately open a sell position after I have just closed one sell. So you see there are many sell there. (I hope this EA does not forget how to make BUYs later).

I was think if I manually guide the EA now, close bad trading and keep the good tradinng maybe the trainer will learn better what is good and bad.

Files:
pnn_4.gif  23 kb

i had the same problem earlier this day, but i used quite a tight TakeProfit (8pips). it opened another long position right after hitting the TP with the first long position.

i trained the EA only for yesterday (Every Tick), but I didn't recieve good backtesting results for the trained period.

Earlier i recieved almost perfect results with lower modeling quality instead of "Every Tick".

How are your backtesting results for the trained period?

Files:
pnn_5.gif  18 kb