Better NN EA development - page 15

odirlei:
I do not want to disappoint you guys, but after reading the first post in this thread I would say that there will not be EA for testing here.

There are some basic NN ea's posted here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178272

Out of my own curiosity, I trained the #_e_NeuroMTC on a couple pairs and have been forward testing it the past few days. I'm a trader, not a skilled programmer, but I would recommend it for any beginner as its easy to interpret and get going. I also took the time to gather an understanding of how they function, different types, and overall funamentals. Anyone with a basic education and willingness to learn can grasp these concepts.

I bought Neuroshell a few months ago and just started using it live with some good results. I get the feeling that many people on this forum do not have the technical experience for much of what is discussed, and would recommend the above for anyone in my particular situation. The Better EA boasts its success on a pretty high winrate, one which can be achieved with this software which is now, quite popular.

Read the supplemental material posted by Barnix in previous posts so you have a fundamental understanding of what is going on. The only reason I gained so much interest in the topic is because we used NN's in the quantitative arm of my last hedge fund job. They are probably, in general, some of the most reliable systems I have seen, if educated and used properly. For a novice, however, I would recommend spending a good amount of time on the fundamentals. Just thought I'd throw it in there.

Symbolic Regression with NEAT

DelphiNEAT

Files:
neat1.gif  34 kb
neat2.gif  29 kb

SVM signals for EURUSD 5

Files:

SVM signals for EURUSD 6

Files:

SVM signals for EURUSD 7

Files:

SVM signals for EURUSD 8

Files:

I have found these two links in similar topic in ET.

Tutorials | Neural Market Trends

Rapid - I

barnix, do you have and can you post example how to use NEAT for time series modelling?

barnix:
SVM signals for EURUSD 8

Barnix, can you post some screenshots of this on different time frames?

Thanks

libsql - sqlite, mysql, odbc for pascal

SourceForge.net: Files

Files:
Reason: