Better NN EA development - page 79

You need to fiddle with the bp-nn training settings to obtain *more* stable results.

You'll never get identical forecasts with a bpnn because of the way the network weights are randomised during the network's training phase.

This is a good topic about neural network.

Recipes for Neuronets - MQL4 Articles

forexsignals444:
This is a good topic about neural network. Recipes for Neuronets - MQL4 Articles

Wow, thank you, very interesting stuff. But, like many codes relatedes to NN I put it in my charts and didn`t see what the author shows...

It seems that is needed to change something in code related with directories where are saved some informations, but is not clear for me

I apreciated any imputs...

Regards

odirlei:
Wow, thank you, very interesting stuff. But, like many codes relatedes to NN I put it in my charts and didn`t see what the author shows...

It seems that is needed to change something in code related with directories where are saved some informations, but is not clear for me

I apreciated any imputs...

Regards

I think Stochastic Net is more easy, I've studied it for more than 3 weeks

but I am still trying to find what's the best way to train it.

we depend on djama indicator or depend on other idea.

also I am trying to find what's the best filters we can use.

then we can let it work with any expert advisor which use a good strategy

maybe a better direction of discussion would be ---

give some example, of NN that could PREDICT -- with the assumption of certain currency pair, certian time zone

at least it could detect of trend, reversal , magnitude of the trend -- with 90% accuracy

-- we have not YET seen very cool chart dig with cool prediction in this thread

Files:
inditest.mq4  19 kb

To xx3xxx,

xx3xxx,

Do you have to spam everywhere and do you ever read your comments before you post them?

anyone can help me to put svm indicator of BARNIX in mt4? because i have put svm 1,2,3,4,5 in expert/indicators folder but nothing !!! thank you very much attend your reply .

Reason: