Better NN EA development - page 77

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1153/adsz1ltz.png

last 6 days

Neural Network based on Indicators

From the last year I was studing about Neural Networks and make some advance with some profitable results, but not stable enough to put live.

Only with market values in not enough to get stable results, so I'm thinking in develop an EA based on 5 or more neural nets, each one with different indicators and cross validating the signals.

You guys can give some sugestions of good indicators that I can use in the neural nets?

Thanks by now.

dedreko:
From the last year I was studing about Neural Networks and make some advance with some profitable results, but not stable enough to put live.

Only with market values in not enough to get stable results, so I'm thinking in develop an EA based on 5 or more neural nets, each one with different indicators and cross validating the signals.

You guys can give some sugestions of good indicators that I can use in the neural nets?

Thanks by now.

What type of NN are you using?

Ward Nets and Jump Connections.

dedreko:
Ward Nets and Jump Connections.

any resources that you can share with us?

doshur:
any resources that you can share with us?

I'm using Neuroshell 2 to create and train the networks.. how I said, I'm trying a few configurations, train criterias, etc... I need some sugestion of good indicators to create new nets, so I can put here the code to you guys try.

If you want I can post what I do until now (dont have awesome results).

dedreko:
I'm using Neuroshell 2 to create and train the networks.. how I said, I'm trying a few configurations, train criterias, etc... I need some sugestion of good indicators to create new nets, so I can put here the code to you guys try. If you want I can post what I do until now (dont have awesome results).

I use closing price of every bars, don't really believe it is good to train with indicators

doshur:
I use closing price of every bars, don't really believe it is good to train with indicators

My last try to train network was:

(High+Low+Open+Close)/4 of bar 25 to 5, with output of the the same logic of bar (4+3+2+1)/4.

In the EA I use the last 20 bars (same logic), so I can predict the next 4 hours.

Test usd/jpy H1 ,m15.

Modify vector 25 last bar (H+L+C+O)/4.

Sorry for my bad Englisch

Files:
nn.rar  37 kb

dedreko:

Thanks by now.

u might want to try this.

design a trading system with maybe a moving average cross over

use the NN to filter and confirm on the signal to trade

this is what i am doing now and so far so good.

now im going to test on other pairs.

EURUSD is my main

now testing EURJPY and GBPUSD

check out my website for the results

Reason: