SAR Candles

Hi

I have made this as several people have requested it on the forum

Enjoy cja

28/03/2008

I have updated the internal indicator name as it read MA Candles as i used the basic code from that indicator & overlooked changing the name - now the name correctly reads SAR Candles

sar_candles.mq4

[attach]57928[/attach]

Files:
[Deleted]

yuhuuu thanks cja

Great job as always cja, you are super...

Thank you

Ethan

thanks for the great indi, cja.

cja:
Hi

I have made this as several people have requested it on the forum

Enjoy cja

28/03/2008

I have updated the internal indicator name as it read MA Candles as i used the basic code from that indicator & overlooked changing the name - now the name correctly reads SAR Candles

sar_candles.mq4

[attach]57928[/attach]

Thanks for the update cja...

Ethan

hi

thanks cja ...nice modif

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

hi,

nice thanks cja

WoW.... I got it, thank you CJA ....

Hi

I have made this as several people have requested it on the forum

Enjoy cja

28/03/2008

I have updated the internal indicator name as it read MA Candles as i used the basic code from that indicator & overlooked changing the name - now the name correctly reads SAR Candles

Hi CJA,

Where i can find ur "RSI CANDEL BARS"..? I am searching for "RSI CANDEL BARS" that same idea like this P.SAR !!

Could you please send me to the link to get it??

Thank you very much

Thank you

Thank you very much

that was as fast as wink..

i just want it to be drawn on the bars at the main candle like sar and ma of CJA..

I s that exist

thank you newdigital and CJA