Signal_Bars_v7 - page 24

I think it just refers to how many pips price has drifted away from the opening.

Want to buy cja's indis

To cja...

Thanks for all the very cool indis you create and share for free here, your indis have lightened my load in a major way.

If what you share for free is this good then what you sell must be pretty great, and I would like to find out what you have available to sell, and buy some.

I went to your web-site to check it all out but I couldnt get past the home-page to look at or buy anything.

Are you still offering your indis for sale?

Cheers

website

Buai:
To cja...

Thanks for all the very cool indis you create and share for free here, your indis have lightened my load in a major way.

If what you share for free is this good then what you sell must be pretty great, and I would like to find out what you have available to sell, and buy some.

I went to your web-site to check it all out but I couldnt get past the home-page to look at or buy anything.

Are you still offering your indis for sale?

Cheers

Thank you for your interest in my indicators, i suspect that your browser was the issue, my website works best if you use Windows Internet Explorer some of the other browsers do not display it correctly.

Regards CJA

cja:
Thank you for your interest in my indicators, i suspect that your browser was the issue, my website works best if you use Windows Internet Explorer some of the other browsers do not display it correctly. Regards CJA

That sounds about right...Im using Firefox.

Thanks cja, I'll check it all out

Hi

Hi CJA,

I also want to say thanks for sharing your work. If I may ask, why you choose the MACD set up as 8/17/9 instead of the default?

From your experience, what is the best set up for M5 and M15?

What indicator will you recommend to support for confirmation?

Have been trying very hard for the last 2 years plus struggling trying to make a living in trading, and not making much head way yet. Hope you can shade some light what to do.

Thanks much for your generosity.

Macd

CYMAN:
Hi CJA,

I also want to say thanks for sharing your work. If I may ask, why you choose the MACD set up as 8/17/9 instead of the default?

From your experience, what is the best set up for M5 and M15?

What indicator will you recommend to support for confirmation?

Have been trying very hard for the last 2 years plus struggling trying to make a living in trading, and not making much head way yet. Hope you can shade some light what to do.

Thanks much for your generosity.

I have used the 8/17/9 setup for many years the actual true setup is

FastEMA = 8.3897;

SlowEMA =17.5185;

SignalSMA =9.0503;

These numbers have been acknowledged as the best comprimise between speed and a lack of false signals by people vastly more experienced than me. The best indicator in my opinion to support it is RSI, it is a very under rated standard indicator but if you learn to use it correctly its probably all you need.

Regards CJA

this is such a great indicator, but i have a request.

I was wondering if you can add an option to hide the various indicators (ma, stoch, &). I only want the price and the data below the price to show up.

thanks

Daily Data

9000RPM:
this is such a great indicator, but i have a request.

I was wondering if you can add an option to hide the various indicators (ma, stoch, &). I only want the price and the data below the price to show up.

thanks

There are several indicators on this site that do what you want have a search under Daily Data

cja:
I have used the 8/17/9 setup for many years the actual true setup is

FastEMA = 8.3897;

SlowEMA =17.5185;

SignalSMA =9.0503;

These numbers have been acknowledged as the best comprimise between speed and a lack of false signals by people vastly more experienced than me. The best indicator in my opinion to support it is RSI, it is a very under rated standard indicator but if you learn to use it correctly its probably all you need.

Regards CJA

Hi CJA,

Thanks for your passion of sharing.

Don't mind sharing how to properly use RSI to relate with trade?

Does it has any different of effectiveness on time frame? Meaning, say 13 may be more suitable on m15 as compared to m30 or vice versa.

I use 13, and sometime 21. Have not use 9 before. What does your experience tells you?

Is there any different or advantages or disadvantages using a faster move vs a slower move or vice versa?

Was told a faster move will give earlier signal, but same time will also cause earlier false signal. Again what does your experience tells you, and how do you handle or avoid false signal entry.

Honestly I am in that struggle to know which one is false signal or which one ok signal to take. Very often, either get into wrong trade or get in too late or come out to early. Your guidance on this much needed, cause am still struggling to make ends meet trading for a living since 3 years ago.

On your generosity of the signal, it as been helpful, but you be kind enough to briefly explain how you interpret it for entry?

My simple understanding, is wait for all to be in the same color red or green for sell and buy entry? Am I right?

What is the best time frame to use for entry?

Or can be on any time frame chart, just 100% relied on the signal bar will do?

Pardon me for asking so much....cause I have just used it not too long ago, and still on the search to improve my trading result, cause am trading for a living and still not getting much break thru after 3 years. And I find your signal bar is making alot of sense, thus will like to give it more focus to understand how to use it for more precision.

Thanks CJA for your work and generosity again and patient to be around helping and sharing. May your giving be filled with abundance in your life.

Reason: