TRO_FX_Dashboard - page 4

mart-hart:
It is the same TRO dashboard, just put the settings in on the open properties window. Mart

I finally inserted the SDL into the TRO dashboard. However it does not

match what is going on on the individual TF?

Any more suggestion?

Sorry I dont,

I set it up just like in the picture I posted and it works spot on.

Mart

re slope

The only way you will get sdl to work with dashboard is to insert sdl into the dashboard indicator itself, because the sdl takes the color not off the bar < previous bar like most other indicators but from an internal buffer that has to be referenced to get a match!. I have it on my own dashboard , and have tried using iCustom and it does not work. Tro might include in a future version. Then again I might be wrong and one can get it to work but I think tro knows it won't. As for my Indicator I will update later on in the weekend.

newmont:
The only way you will get sdl to work with dashboard is to insert sdl into the dashboard indicator itself, because the sdl takes the color not off the bar < previous bar like most other indicators but from an internal buffer that has to be referenced to get a match!. I have it on my own dashboard , and have tried using iCustom and it does not work. Tro might include in a future version. Then again I might be wrong and one can get it to work but I think tro knows it won't. As for my Indicator I will update later on in the weekend.

There are 3 buffers in the SDL indicator. You have to use the EXTBUFFER!!

Remember iMode in iCustom indicators the buffer number to use.

re slope

Yes i will correct myself, it is possible to input the sdl into the Tro Dashboard by filling the first 3 inputs :eg 20,3,0 and than putting the value of 2 into the iMode input, this will process the Uptrend and the Dntrend buffers that are required to indicate the color of the sdl ,also fill the- Ind_Name_1: with the Indicator name .

TRO FX DASHBOARD REV 1

Someone suggested that the indicator input should be "inline" just like when you code.

I revised the TRO FX DASHBOARD to accept inline input.

Remember the format for iCustom is:

iCustom(string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift)

So if you want MACD(12,26,9) you enter:

MACD;12;26;9;0;0

You have to use ";" instead of ",".

You have to enter the mode ( which buffer to use ) and 0 for shift. What you enter for shift doesn't matter in this case because TRO FX DASHBOARD looks at the current and previous values to determine the direction of the arrowheads.

Files:

hello

TheRumpledOne:
TRO FX DASHBOARD UPDATE

I added the PRICE to the display.

The user can select which timeframes to display.

Also, you do NOT have to enter the pairs twice!! I have no idea why newmont did that.

can you help me plz

can you send to me and tell me how to use it

thank you

hma

TheRumpledOne:
TRO FX DASHBOARD REV 1

Someone suggested that the indicator input should be "inline" just like when you code.

I revised the TRO FX DASHBOARD to accept inline input.

Remember the format for iCustom is:

iCustom(string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift)

So if you want MACD(12,26,9) you enter:

MACD;12;26;9;0;0

You have to use ";" instead of ",".

You have to enter the mode ( which buffer to use ) and 0 for shift. What you enter for shift doesn't matter in this case because TRO FX DASHBOARD looks at the current and previous values to determine the direction of the arrowheads.

Hi can you please help to make a dashboard on the hma russia color prriod 20 price 0 and method 3 thank you

zamanib:
Hi can you please help to make a dashboard on the hma russia color prriod 20 price 0 and method 3 thank you

I made HMA_Russian_Color the default.

Code attached.

Files:

wazzup! where you been?

Reason: