Better NN EA - page 4

someone use tradingsolutions 4.0 for predict price with neural nets???

bolla

mrebersv:
I'm not sure that the way Chessmaster and Deepfritz work can be applied to the financial markets. .

the answer is very simple in chess we have limited number of possibilities so knowing all the combinations of what is the current move based on history of learning we can produce the next winning position.

in forex NN will not slove this problem unless traded in a very short time frame , because the forex market is random, NO one and i mean NO one can tell where the next price move is going to be , altough we have only two options long or short yet there is no software that can be built to forecast or predict the future moves.

mathematicians and scientists came up with lots of equations that will help forecasting with good precentage however those equations are just simulations are will NEVER be 100% correct.

I hope this answers your question, and future claims about NN, it will help getting a beter entry on the very very short time frame ( like scalping ) but will never work on longer time frames

why future? ... think ... there is more to NN

no, NN is not a tarot card machine ... if you want it to be like this, sure you can ... you will see the future ... try only ones or you can see different onces every single try ... if you want a single output as a price, by only input history date and price ... then no, there will be no prediction

YES, NN can predict the future!

see it like this:

every single zigzag point/price and the equal points around, have values from some indicators you use, these values (from indicators) behave specific around these points (zigzag points/buy&sell points) >>> these are forex fingerprints

fingerprint recognition software use Neural Nets.

When we can pinpoint (fingerprint) these points with Neural Nets, then we ARE predicting already our sell or buy and cash in few minutes/hours later...

why many people keep multiple indicators on their charts? because every indicator has his own yes/no answer, but the structure of it is that none of those indicators can be in combination in a linear way... non - linear structures is Neural Nets work ...

A curving on a MACD is different at the same time then on a Stochastic, our eyes will see the difference, but in programming language these curves are not linear, they change all the time, software that is build that way will fail, and EA's do, they fail because of that.

NN your way to find the answer if NN can be the answer for you!

see'ya

B.

Hi

what this thread proves is u only need to make 350 pips a month on average to match better AND GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT

The Trendtuffer could have entered this competition and won it

OILFXPRO

you imagine whatever you want but no one can tell whats the future is going to be , NN will give you an equation of the current price action which you can use to enter in a short time frame position.

as for the future and so called fingerprints they are no better than fib levels in simple words hocus focus and lots of crap they exsists if you only belive in them.

NN is part of control system, and in control system there are two main points to consider before you build a controller

1- controllability

2-observability

which in simple words it mean , you can't control a system if you don't have a clear idea between the current state and output and the output and input, in forex the output price has nothing to do with the input , the movement is rather random , if they were not random you would have seen 95% making money not losing. this is due to the fact that gread and fear drive the price not machines

anyway I can explain more but if you belive in NN so much what the hell try it and if you make money let me know , because i know PHD students who treid and failed

IN10TION:
no, NN is not a tarot card machine ... if you want it to be like this, sure you can ... you will see the future ... try only ones or you can see different onces every single try ... if you want a single output as a price, by only input history date and price ... then no, there will be no prediction

see it like this:

every single zigzag point/price and the equal points around, have values from some indicators you use, these values (from indicators) behave specific around these points (zigzag points/buy&sell points) >>> these are forex fingerprints

fingerprint recognition software use Neural Nets.

When we can pinpoint (fingerprint) these points with Neural Nets, then we ARE predicting already our sell or buy and cash in few minutes/hours later...

why many people keep multiple indicators on their charts? because every indicator has his own yes/no answer, but the structure of it is that none of those indicators can be in combination in a linear way... non - linear structures is Neural Nets work ...

A curving on a MACD is different at the same time then on a Stochastic, our eyes will see the difference, but in programming language these curves are not linear, they change all the time, software that is build that way will fail, and EA's do, they fail because of that.

NN your way to find the answer if NN can be the answer for you!

see'ya

B.

IN10TION:

Yes, in the same way the curve fitting EA can predict the future. Basically NN's are plain curve fitting. The question is how to train them so that they only curve fit to the meaningful parts of the curve

Hi

This guy is really showing off his EA

Amazing!

Participant Better - Automated Trading Championship 2007

When does the competition end?

Oilfxpro

NN curve fit data

I have to agree with MiniMe. I had spend a lot of time on NN and NN only curve fit your data. You can't predict but you can follow. NN better to show where price will not go than to predict where it will go.

derikb:
I have to agree with MiniMe. I had spend a lot of time on NN and NN only curve fit your data. You can't predict but you can follow. NN better to show where price will not go than to predict where it will go.

Most of you miss the point .

When you don't know your own future ,how can you predict the forex market?If I hold a gun at your head and pull the trigger ,none of you know what is going to happen when I pull the trigger.Either it is empty gun or not , so none of you can predict the future.

It is a probabilistic ea coded into t/a .NOBODY IS PREDICTING THE FUTURE

Oilfxpro

oilfxpro:

It is a probabilistic ea coded into t/a .NOBODY IS PREDICTING THE FUTURE

Oilfxpro

probability is % of chances and predicting is result of probability.

for example: if you put gun to me:

probability 1: gun failure : a%

probability 2: bullet not inside : b%

probability 3: shaking hand resulting miss his shot : c%

probability 4: someone come and help : d%

probability 5: bla bla bla : e%

and so on

so, prediction whether i will die or not is depend on % probability.

Reason: