Martingale Trend EA

As oppose to the typical Martingale EA where as we double against a trend in hopes that the market turns our way, is there an EA that does the opposite?

For example: I open a Long position (.10) with a T/P@ 100 and STOP/REVERSE@50. Now, if the S/R is hit the Long position is closed and a Sell order (.20) is triggered. This goes on until the T/P is hit or a margin call closes your positions. Essentially this EA makes money when the currency is trending. I've tested this solely on GBPJPY with a T/P@300 and Stop/Reverse@100 and works very well. Also my entries ARE NOT random! Now does an EA exist?

Thnx

Hi Criss...........My FXTradepro Manager EA does exactly that. It also allows you to input lot sizes at each level in a Sequence Of Trades. There are several entry options for the Initial Start of the EA, such as - Immediate Entry, Timed Entry or Price Entry. I have been using this EA and a corresponding Strategy for almost 2 Years now with great success. One of the set-ups I use is similar to what you outlined in the first Post but I trade EURJPY with a 30 Pips SL (Stop and Reverse Gap) and a 120 Pip Target.

I think you were a Member of our Forum where the EA is available for Trial but you (or anyone else) can PM me if you are interested.

Dan

hey i'm glad you reached me because for the life of me i forgot your username and website.

FXTradepro:
Hi Criss...........My FXTradepro Manager EA does exactly that. It also allows you to input lot sizes at each level in a Sequence Of Trades. There are several entry options for the Initial Start of the EA, such as - Immediate Entry, Timed Entry or Price Entry. I have been using this EA and a corresponding Strategy for almost 2 Years now with great success. One of the set-ups I use is similar to what you outlined in the first Post but I trade EURJPY with a 30 Pips SL (Stop and Reverse Gap) and a 120 Pip Target.

I think you were a Member of our Forum where the EA is available for Trial but you (or anyone else) can PM me if you are interested.

Dan

EA Trial

I would like to test your EA out please. Thanks! P.S. Do you have any performance spec's of using the EA??

Dave

ddiebold7@aol.com

Dave137:
I would like to test your EA out please. Thanks! P.S. Do you have any performance spec's of using the EA??

Dave

ddiebold7@aol.com

Hello Dave..........I just sent you an email with the Information about the EA and our Private Forum.

Dan

Hi Criss...........I just responded to your PM.

Dan

Martingale EA (EAs, settings, forward testing results, many versions):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176083

interested in your EA...

Hi FXTradepro

Im interested in your ea. sound promising...

every now and then i trade forex, i got loss alot ... until now iam search

forex ea that can sustain profit....

if is it ok for you, i would like to try out ....

my name is tony

my email: zent88@gmail.com

Thanks alot

FXTradepro:

Dan

FXTradepro:

Dan

Please send me details of your EA for demo and forum.

Hi,

Do you still have the EA you talked about here? Is the EA still profitable? My email is <...>. Thanks.

FXTradepro #:

Dan

Reason: