Manual systems discussion - page 8

Bruce Kenison's Market Timing

This is a method of precision market timing by the numbers. I took the course, worked with it and it is pretty amazing. Highs and lows on every timeframe.

Now this:

Is there a programmer that is able and willing to make a nice indicator of it?

Numbers and rules are no problem, I can deliver. There is no copyright on the method, so we can go ahead. Anyone?

I might be able to get someone to do this...haven't spoken to him in a few months but I will try and email him.

Were you planning on posting the rules for everyone or just the programmer?

i-ParamonWorkTime has the features you need. Link is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172964 (see post #7)

You can place the indicator on your chart several times if needed.

stevebateson:
Ok, I've been a member for several months now...

Can anyone make this indicator?

I want the chart background to display a different background color for the different times of day as follows:

Asian Session (Tokyo): 7 P.M.–4 A.M. EST.

U.S. Session (New York): 8 A.M.–5 P.M. EST.

European Session (London): 2 A.M.–12 P.M. EST.

U.S.–European Overlap: 8 A.M.–12 P.M. EST.

European–Asian Overlap: 2 A.M.–4 A.M. EST.

Each of these times on the chart to be highlighted a different background color.

Obviously it will need an adjuster variable to allow for different times displayed on the different charts depending on company.

It would be useful. do you think?

Thanks

Hi, maybe you're looking for this...

Asian session - green

Europe -purple

America - blue

Files:

Those indicators are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

BK numbers

As soon as a programmer gets in....

BK numbers

As soon as a programmer here from the forum gets in, I will post it for everybody to see and contribute.

Thanks for this. info. I will be asking for more indicators soon...

Erm, seems this Bruce character spent most of the time spamming boards with his counting numbers method. I don't think it went down too well.

Try a Google search for Bruce Kenison to get a feel for it.

What's the low down on the method anyway, roodstaart? Have you traded it live at all?

Reason: