EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 267

gip:
It is clear without the picture that you are referring to the moving support from June. Maybe that was the target, we will see tomorrow.
Gip, you know that a one-wave correction happens once every 100 years :))), whether it is wave B or 2nd wave of uptrend, look at tf D.

Anything can be on trend and the euro positive and the quid negative for now.

But I don't believe in that either, that's why I say that tomorrow we will see. Maybe something will bang and the price will fly upwards.

It's the kind of correction that happens quickly between the slips.

Do you have any francs on the cohort?

Sorry, I called the first correction target 1.2876 on Monday, looked it up just now :)))

things are moving fast... the second line of control is already being tested.... are they all scared ...and hiding in the dollar again? ....

oleniknik:
things are moving fast...

it's because the analyst a---ri on the 6th went on holiday with the words "06.08.2010 The calm before the storm"...

it all started :-)))))))))))))))

Not scared, but needs have decreased. We were buying at the signs of recovery, everyone has already bought in and no more are needed yet.

AlexSTAL:

it's because the analyst a---ri on the 6th went on holiday with the words "06.08.2010 The calm before the storm"...

it all started :-)))))))))))))))

It's a master analyst - even "if not up, then down" as they usually don't say:)))

That's the picture.

The Euro moves like that, either when things are really bad or when there is a well-defined target. Let's assume that if the regulators have spelled it, the target will be a round level, probably 1.28, which means that the price will probably go below that level.

As such, only large banks work at such moves, and they had somewhere around 1.28.

Reason: