Can you...

Can you log into one metatrader account from multiple terminals simultaneously?

I'm trying to develop my trading station (The desk where I'd be trading). I intend to use relatively old laptops to display the various charts, and my main trading computer to excute the various trades.

Any ideas?

Ronald Raygun:

I'm trying to develop my trading station (The desk where I'd be trading). I intend to use relatively old laptops to display the various charts, and my main trading computer to excute the various trades.

Any ideas?

I do it all the time. My main trading computer has no keyboard or monitor or mouse. I Use PCAnywhere to control it and log in simultaneously with other computers to see what's happening. I can do this anywhere there's Internet access.

Absolutely. I'm logged into the same account multiple times on 3 computers, each trading different EAs.

Ronald Raygun:

Any ideas?

Excellent. Perhaps you can advise me on this.

I have my main trading computer with two screens. I want to expand my chart-display capability. I'm thinking of using several old laptops (700MHZ to 1GHz) to drive the other charts. Is that realistic?

hi

Ronald Raygun:
Excellent. Perhaps you can advise me on this. I have my main trading computer with two screens. I want to expand my chart-display capability. I'm thinking of using several old laptops (700MHZ to 1GHz) to drive the other charts. Is that realistic?

As long as only MT4 used on your old laptops I think it's no problem since MT4 only need few bandwith it will cause your old laptop not works too much

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Ronald Raygun:
Excellent. Perhaps you can advise me on this. I have my main trading computer with two screens. I want to expand my chart-display capability. I'm thinking of using several old laptops (700MHZ to 1GHz) to drive the other charts. Is that realistic?

But of course if you're using an EA on your main computer and it puts objects or text on the chart window, you won't see any of that on the other computers. All you will see is the price chart and any objects, text, lines, etc. generated locally on the other computers by their locally installed indicators, scripts, any EA, etc.

Reason: