waddah attar:
Look

after research I found this

when the GBPJPY Move 200 pips

It must keep moving to 330 pips 95 %

I Take the 130 pips every time

thanks

Thanks a lot to You all.

Special tanks to My Senior Trader: Waddah Attar.

This system is very simple, but very profitable.

For the midle-time, in any time-frame.

FIRST ORDER:

1. Open Buy and Sell, 330 TP & 200 SL. At 22.00 GMT (= 05.00 WIB-Java-Indonesia).

2. If SL Sell hit, Open Buy again with TP = TP Buy in point 1. If TP Buy hit, profit both your Buy positions. FIRST ORDER END.

3. If SL Buy hit, Open Sell again with TP = TP Sell in point 1. If TP Sell hit, profit both your Sell positions. FIRST ORDER END.

SECOND ORDER:

After FIRST ORDER END (after TP Buy/Sell hit), do again third process above, from 1 till 3.

THIRD ORDER:

Third Order only after SECOND ORDER END.

And so on.... And so on.... And so on....

Great Job...

Best System...

Simple Profitable...

Dear all friends...

Is my understanding correctness...?

Thanks to my senior: Primajaya (Opener this thread).

Thanks to my senior: Waddah Attar (My Teacher in this thread).

So thanks for all members... all my friends....

mql4 code for BuySellGBPJPY

waddah attar:
Thank you primajaya you explain my simple stratgy Right

Hi waddah.. you're here now,

thank's! for explaining more about your strategy..

I'm sure you have your own reason why you're not interesting to share your code.. only the ex4

So I've tried to make new EA base on your strategy.. hope you don't mind my friend..

I'm sure it won't be the same with your's.. but for now this is the best I can do.. and I hope the people in this forum be able to develop your strategy to make it better

Regards

Pj..

Files:

waddah attar:
Pls back test on one minute chart ..

One minute chart for 2007 is attached. Again loss for year and large drawdown.

Wish it were better, but like many systems it looks like the strategy struggled up until the last few months of the year.

Files:

saintmo:
One minute chart for 2007 is attached. Again loss for year and large drawdown. Wish it were better, but like many systems it looks like the strategy struggled up until the last few months of the year.

I have the same as you

saintmo:
One minute chart for 2007 is attached. Again loss for year and large drawdown. Wish it were better, but like many systems it looks like the strategy struggled up until the last few months of the year.

According to the Metatrader Backtester, I should be sunning myself on the beach, rather than scalping futures - the harsh reality is that this is not profitable!

So until Metatrader backtest results start to mirror real trading, I remain adamant that all it's good for is checking EA functionality...

PS - in case of any misunderstanding, this equity curve is from one of my (unprofitable) creations...

Files:

waddah attar:
the expert is here

The backtests on Waddah's charts show a dd of over 30%

It is a non starter for real accounts

Enjoy the competition

El Cid

saintmo:

Important Notice:

this strategy win form month 8 this year.

before that it lose.

I belive it is lose after few month

Until that we must find anothr options ( TP 330 - SL 200 )

thanks

saintmo:

C'mon guys.. do you still believe in backtest 100%?

With his simple method, waddah is in the first page now,

look at his balance now and the profit grow constantly

Files:
waddah.jpg  65 kb

primajaya:
C'mon guys.. do you still believe in backtest 100%?

With his simple method, waddah is in the first page now,

look at his balance now and the profit grow constantly

I wish waddah the best in both the championship and his other efforts. He has been generous to and insightful with the trading community. However this strategy did not work for a long period of time earlier this year. (Did you miss that waddah mentioned that himself in the post previous to yours?) The backtests revealed this and this is a stategy that is easy to confirm manually. Whether it works going forward for the duration of the championship or for the next ten years, no one knows. All we do know from the backtests is that recent trading circumstances, that may recur, produced large drawdowns and overall unprofitable results using this system for the entire year.

Reason: