Buy Sell Strategy for GBP JPY - page 8

Hai Pak Primajaya,

What broker you use to backtested the EA, i try with fxdd, the result not the same with yours.

thanks.

Nope...

I only use metaquotes demo server..

Pj..

baim78:
Hai Pak Primajaya,

What broker you use to backtested the EA, i try with fxdd, the result not the same with yours.

thanks.

primajaya:
Nope...

I only use metaquotes demo server..

Pj..

I've tried your ea on a demo account, but no order sent at all...any idea why?

Change the Pair properties please..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178096

Which version did u try?

Hakuna:
I've tried your ea on a demo account, but no order sent at all...any idea why?

primajaya:
Change the Pair properties please..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178096

Which version did u try?

I tried the ftw.mq4, changed the pair properties but didn't work..... now i'm going to try the virtual version.

One more question, what's the difference between virtual version and v2?

Suggestion

Great Work. Can the openmore trade takeprofit at the first buysell point? And the first buysell closes?

Thanks

khari123:
Great Work. Can the openmore trade takeprofit at the first buysell point? And the first buysell closes? Thanks

I don't understand..?

Please explain more..

primajaya:
I don't understand..? Please explain more..

Primajaya, thanks for responding. Here's what I mean:

Here's what your excellent EA does: In the beginning, a buy and sell order is open. If for example the buy order is triggered first, then the sell order close. And a second buy order opens at our stoploss level. So, both buy orders now have the same take profit level.

Suggestion: Instead of the second buy order having the same take profit level as the first buy order, can you make it so the second buy order's take profit level is set were the first buy order is open. Below is a picture of what I'm saying.

MANY BLESSINGS

Files:

re:khari123 suggestion

khari123:
Primajaya, thanks for responding. Here's what I mean:

Here's what your excellent EA does: In the beginning, a buy and sell order is open. If for example the buy order is triggered first, then the sell order close. And a second buy order opens at our stoploss level. So, both buy orders now have the same take profit level.

Suggestion: Instead of the second buy order having the same take profit level as the first buy order, can you make it so the second buy order's take profit level is set were the first buy order is open. Below is a picture of what I'm saying.

MANY BLESSINGS

Ok I try to understand..

Perhaps you're wrong a little bit..

from your picture, the openmore order execute at the buy order stoploss level, but the EA execute openmore at sell order stoploss level..

For Instance, we should use the Stop order version right?..

1.At the beginning we send buystop and sellstop at the same time..with TP and SL

2. After one of them trigger, for example buy order, so the EA close the sellstop order.

3. And then, the EA open more order by using buylimit order at the stop loss level of buy order... and the TP is at the Open Price of Buy Order (BuyStop Order)..right

Suggestion

primajaya:
Ok I try to understand..

Perhaps you're wrong a little bit..

from your picture, the openmore order execute at the buy order stoploss level, but the EA execute openmore at sell order stoploss level..

For Instance, we should use the Stop order version right?..

1.At the beginning we send buystop and sellstop at the same time..with TP and SL

2. After one of them trigger, for example buy order, so the EA close the sellstop order.

3. And then, the EA open more order by using buylimit order at the stop loss level of buy order... and the TP is at the Open Price of Buy Order (BuyStop Order)..right

That's exactly what I mean. Thanks

Reason: