EA request for profitable gbp/jpy system - page 11

I don't know if anyone's still keeping up with this thread, but Qbot's been kicking some ass the last few days.

-MRE-

hi,

i just found this thread. the system looks promising. i'll forward test it next week. keep up the good work.

I started the expert on friday (30 November 2007) and here you can check the progress of the expert - QBot 0.3.3.3 beta. So far it's a little below the zero.

While it was kicking ass last week, Qbot is getting it's ass kicked this week. C'est la vie. I'll probably officially stop supporting development for this EA soon, anyway.

-MRE-

This week the system is moving well. It digged itself out of the hole - SM Forex - Strategy Monitoring

Good news about the good week. I've been meaning to tell you that I really like your site, Eden. I might have to start using it for some of the EAs I've actually designed myself, not just coded for someone else.

I haven't been very active on any forums this week since my work has brought me to Tokyo and I find myself spending my free time *not* in front of a computer. After I overcome the major case of jetlag I'm assured to get on my return flight, I'll probably be back to trying to get my tan from the warm glow of a computer monitor again ;-)

I do have one cool picture from Tokyo (well, I have more than one cool one, but one that deals with trading). The first computer store I went into in Tokyo had a computer and monitor on display specifically for trading (up to 4 monitors, dual NICs, etc.) displaying some (presumably) Japanese trading software. I just thought it was pretty cool that they devoted an entire computer sales display geared towards trading. I'll have to post it after I get back to the states next week and onto one of my computers.

-MRE-

QQE - a great Indicator!

I just downloaded your QQE Expert Advisor. I'm hoping it works as well as the manual system does. Like most everyone else, I've tried just about all of the Indicators, read all the books and even bought a few EAs (that almost always disappoint me). But the I tried the QQE. I don't use a demo account, I'm in this to make money and this afternoon The QQE made a boat load of money.

I'm running the EA that you wrote and so far, no trade has been signaled. It's been about two hours. Is that normal? I'm running it on six pairs.

A good EA

Thanks for everybody's work.

I have just found this EA.

I will be testing it the next open_market time.

Reason: