Experts: Classic 2 Moving Averages crossover EA - page 2

Doesnt work

Congratulations on the code, how do I switch to the smooth moving media?

diegotfcastro:
Congratulations on the code, how do I switch to the smooth moving media?
There is a link in the description 

Posts not in English have been removed.
Post only in English in the forum.

Sorry I'm a bit of a noob, but I would like to ask what is BE and TSL in the parameters,  what do they. stand for ?

Thanks you, Omba

omba loomba:

Sorry I'm a bit of a noob, but I would like to ask what is BE and TSL in the parameters,  what do they. stand for ?

Thanks you, Omba

Break Even and Trailing Stop Loss

Hi Andrey Barinov,

The source file of this EA is not converted into a program file. (Copied EA file into the Terminal Experts Folder and restarted the platform, sill it's not converting) 

Привет Андрей Баринов,   Исходный файл этого советника не конвертируется в программный файл. (Скопировал файл EA в папку Terminal Experts и перезапустил платформу, но при этом не конвертируется)

Kalyaan :

Hi Andrey Barinov,

The source file of this EA is not converted into a program file. (Copied EA file into the Terminal Experts Folder and restarted the platform, sill it's not converting) 

Привет Андрей Баринов,   Исходный файл этого советника не конвертируется в программный файл. (Скопировал файл EA в папку Terminal Experts и перезапустил платформу, но при этом не конвертируется)

You have to open the file in an editor and compile.

Vladimir Karputov:

You have to open the file in an editor and compile.

Thanks for your reply. Now it is working. 

I want to add two moving indicators crossing over before entry signal but it is not accepting the handle i created to this code:

// How can i call two moving Average before  CSignalMACD *signal=new CSignalMACD;

Reason: