MACD indicator - page 99

mladen:
electrical999 Here is a macd gaussian made as on chart bars version : macd_-_gaussian_2_bars.mq4

Thanks Mladen - much appreciated.

mladen:
electrical999 Here is a macd gaussian made as on chart bars version : macd_-_gaussian_2_bars.mq4

Nice Thanks

Hi mladen this is macd and trigger formule , I have a request dear mladen ... could you do mq4 please,regards kubi.

http://i.hizliresim.com/V2OE1B.png

A:=macd ()- macd trigger ( );

a-ref(a, -1);a

kubi:
Hi mladen this is macd and trigger formule , I have a request dear mladen ... could you do mq4 please,regards kubi.

http://i.hizliresim.com/V2OE1B.png

A:=macd ()- macd trigger ( );

a-ref(a, -1);a

Usually a "macd trigger" is a what macd signal line is. Difference between MCAD and its signal line is OSMA (you already have it in metatrader built in indicators - in new builds it is in oscillators->moving average of oscillators)

Hi Mladen & Mrtools,

Can you make this MACD ALERT indicator NON-REPAINT as it repaints on some crossing, I wish if you could make it NON-REPAINT on crossing.

It changes colors while crossing blue for uptrend and red for downtrend please make it NON-REPAINT,as per your time permits.

Anticipating a positive response from you all.

BOB122

PEACE

Files:

bob1222:
Hi Mladen & Mrtools,

Can you make this MACD ALERT indicator NON-REPAINT as it repaints on some crossing, I wish if you could make it NON-REPAINT on crossing.

It changes colors while crossing blue for uptrend and red for downtrend please make it NON-REPAINT,as per your time permits.

Anticipating a positive response from you all.

BOB122

PEACE

Bob

That is a simple macd same as the built in macd (sma used for signal line). Why don't you use one of the numerous macd indicators with alerts that are coded properly and do not repaint?

mladen:
Bob That is a simple macd same as the built in macd (sma used for signal line). Why don't you use one of the numerous macd indicators with alerts that are coded properly and do not repaint?

Hi Mladen,

Sorry for asking again and again for modification.

Actually I'm new to renko and I'm using Mr. NIM strategy there in I tried all MACD indicators and found MACD nrp fits with my setting, so I wish if you and Mrtools can make MACD Alert NON-Repaint to.

Thank you for your kind advice.

I tried MACD_Platinum but its not attaching to my chart

Warm Regards

BOB122

PEACE

bob1222:
Hi Mladen,

Sorry for asking again and again for modification.

Actually I'm new to renko and I'm using Mr. NIM strategy there in I tried all MACD indicators and found MACD nrp fits with my setting, so I wish if you and Mrtools can make MACD Alert NON-Repaint to.

Thank you for your kind advice.

I tried MACD_Platinum but its not attaching to my chart

Warm Regards

BOB122

PEACE

bob1222

MACD alert is a decompiled code

But believe me, that is nothing but a built in macd

mladen:
bob1222

MACD alert is a decompiled code

But believe me, that is nothing but a built in macd

Hi Mladen.

Thank you sir I got it.

When I'm trying to attache MACD_Platinum indicator it is not getting attached and second thing it is hanging my MT4

Sir can you help me with this indicator

Warm Regards

BOB122

PEACE

Files:

bob1222:
Hi Mladen.

Thank you sir I got it.

When I'm trying to attache MACD_Platinum indicator it is not getting attached and second thing it is hanging my MT4

Sir can you help me with this indicator

Warm Regards

BOB122

PEACE

Try using this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MACD nrp mtf & alerts.mq4

Reason: