Looking for Heat Map indicator - page 4

Hello anti,

the RSI in my indicator only has one time parameter (periode).

I never worked with ADX and DMI before.It should be possible to modyfiy that it uses color blocks.i will try it

@criss73 its allmos like the Leverage FX indicator, but i dont know which methode they use to calculate the strength. I think the use balance point (dont know what that is but on the schreenshots you see "bal. pt")

the leverage FX heatmap is more accurate.

one problem of my indicator is,that there are only 8 colorsteps.

Is there a way to modify metatrader, that it allowes more than 8 lines in one indicator (maybe patched files )?

Thanks a lot!

But I recommend the cluster method for you. Practical Application of Cluster Indicators in FOREX - MQL4 Articles

lq_sunshine:
Thanks to the help of mladen we now have the fixed version of the indicator.

the zeros are gone and it should work with mini accounts.

When you add the indicator, you can type the desired symbol symbol or leave the currencypair field empty for the current symbol.

miniaccount users should add an "m" after the symbol.

Check out Raff's Regression algorithm ....

You might find it interesting seeing that you are interested in price clustering.

Raff regression

COTtrader

"Ken"

Thanks,

why don't you just wait for the trend line break,

Here are some automatic TL:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172977

YY

just slight mod. (2cents)

1 pair at a time, drug &drop (overlay, set diff.BarLevels)

Cluster indicator

Hi as i think some of them ware looking for this cluster indicator which is russian language i did find a english version of this you can find it here if any one intrested can look into this Practical Application of Cluster Indicators in FOREX - MQL4 Articles

Requesting your assistance

fxbs:
just slight mod. (2cents) 1 pair at a time, drug &drop (overlay, set diff.BarLevels)

Hi fxbs,

First of all, thank you for your valuable contributions to this forum and its members.

I would like to ask if it is possible to change the color of the text that appears in the far left (currency & period) from white to BLACK on this indicator. It is extremely hard to read when the background is a light color.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

GoingForward:
Hi fxbs,

I would like to ask if it is possible to change the color of the text that appears in the far left (currency & period) from white to BLACK on this indicator. It is extremely hard to read when the background is a light color.

see, that's all charts indicators comment color - set by chart properties

another way to see ind info - right click on ind. histo

You learn something every day!

fxbs:
see, that's all charts indicators comment color - set by chart properties another way to see ind info - right click on ind. histo

Hi.

Thanks for that explanation. The "foreground" color in the properties window of the chart controls those colors. I have it under control now.

Your generosity is most appreciated.

Regards,

minor changes

I've made some minor changes to the template and indi should anybody care.

Reason: