Looking for Heat Map indicator - page 8

newdigital:
Fixed indicators are attached (indicators did not refresh so please find fixed versions attached). The other indicators from the article seems with no problem. But, as I see, they updated the article so, may be, they fixed the indicators by themselves. The article in English language is here.

Thank you for this, I was looking for a cfp that refreshes.

rtbtrading:
I've sort of solved my own problem, and have this working for any currency pair. As you can see from the image below, the first currency of a pair is always dark blue (EUR in the case of EURUSD), the second currency is always light blue (USD in the case of EURUSD), and the trend, velocity, and acceleration are as shown.

The only problem is that you have to compile it twice every time you attach it to a chart or change time frames. This means that if you want to change any of the variables, you need to change it in the source code, then compile it (twice).

Any help in getting this to work would be much appreciated!

can anyone update this to new mt4?

justin7:
can anyone update this to new mt4?

Look for ccfp - it already has been made fore new mt

HELLO MLADEN,

Please can you kindly assist with an ALL AVERAGES CCFP.

With this new version we can alternate between the various 20 averages.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

Please can you kindly assist with an ALL AVERAGES CCFP.

With this new version we can alternate between the various 20 averages.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

Would you mind posting a link to the "ll averages ccfp" that you are referring to?

The latest set of averages has 29 types, so, frankly I do not know what indicator are you talking about

HELLO MLADEN,

THANKS for your prompt response.

What I meant was a request for you to kindly CREATE A NEW VERSION of CCFP that can use the 29 types of averages instead of the current 4 averages in the old versions.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

HELLO MLADEN,

I just realized where you misunderstood my request.

I did not refer to 11 ccfp as you mentioned,instead I said ALL i.e the TOTAL number of various averages currently available.

I hope I am clear now,THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

I just realized where you misunderstood my request.

I did not refer to 11 ccfp as you mentioned,instead I said ALL i.e the TOTAL number of various averages currently available.

I hope I am clear now,THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

winner246

Since you were a member of those sections, you are aware that we do not code stuff in those sections posted as request in public sections. Sorry

Does anyone have this?

Reason: