OILFXPRO double-quad b/o free version E A - page 12

Hi folks

I must admit this system has had a drawdown period.........which everybody can sincerely see

We have recovered from drawdowns

Ask yourself "if a system gave drawdowns for 1 year ......................would you stick with it?"

If answer is no please leave this thread

OILFXPRO

Files:

tdion:
Greetings:

I hate to rain on this parade, but facts are facts.

The EA is profitable on my backtests. @2,500 pips 2006 to be precise.

BUT....

No spreads are being removed from the backtests. The EA is buying on the Ask and selling on the Bid, but does not exit longs on Bid and sells on Ask.

What does this mean?

@1000 trades X 3 pips GBPUSD (let's be conservative) is 3000 pips in hidden charges, and you are in the hole.

The EA need to be rewritten to use Bid and Ask instead of calculating TP and SL from the "Price" variable, and then it will give more accurate backtests.

Tdion

Your only intention of posting on my thread was to ruin my thread.You contibuted nothing to the thread.Your statements about the spread were false and we proved them to be false.

You came to another of my threads and made MORE incompetent statements. Who sent you to make incompetent comments?Were you jealous?Is he jealous?

Your comments were that of A JEALOUS COMPETITOR'S KISSER.

Next time don't go to make make stupid /false comments

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178210

Your guru is a loser .He lost money in the championship.It is a fact.

Participant investatech - Automated Trading Championship 2007

OILFXPRO

Files:
al_parsai.jpg  38 kb

Hi

This system has held up and recovered from drawdowns.These are forward tests

One of the entries in the forward tests is for euro/usd which had a loss of 55 pips and it should not be included

OILFXPRO

Files:

oilfxpro:
Hi

This system has held up and recovered from drawdowns.These are forward tests

One of the entries in the forward tests is for euro/usd which had a loss of 55 pips and it should not be included

OILFXPRO

The previous post is forward test results and here are backtest results for same period.They are very similiar overall

So I now have confidence in my backtests

OILFXPRO

tdion:

No spreads are being removed from the backtests. The EA is buying on the Ask and selling on the Bid, but does not exit longs on Bid and sells on Ask.

Can you explain how the EA can not exit longs on Bid and shorts on Ask? IMHO this is impossible in MT4.

michal:
Can you explain how the EA can not exit longs on Bid and shorts on Ask? IMHO this is impossible in MT4.

It's possible, but if it was true, it would be a HUGE bug! Thankfully, and imo (having just checked), MT opens and closes trades correctly.

omelette:
It's possible, but if it was true, it would be a HUGE bug! Thankfully, and imo (having just checked), MT opens and closes trades correctly.

That could imply some back kisser is working for a loser and is knocking all the proven strategies

OILFXPRO

Files:
tideon_1.1.jpg  139 kb
tidion_2.jpg  86 kb
tidio_3.jpg  107 kb
tideon_5.jpg  84 kb

omelette:

No it is not possible. If you give invalid close price to OrderClose() function then you get an error and the order would not be closed.

michal:
No it is not possible. If you give invalid close price to OrderClose() function then you get an error and the order would not be closed.

...eh, I know that - it does this because ther is no bug. If there was a bug, then it would indeed be possible...

Hi

This free systemand expert advisers are having a rough year but still not losing

OILFXPRO

Files:
cable.htm  57 kb
cable.gif  6 kb
Reason: