Repainting indicators - page 45

Hello.

I tested the SOLARWIND indicator and I think that is a wonderfull peace... if that not repainted!

So, I would like to know if someone knows how to change the code of that indicator, in order it no more repaint, all right?

By other way, if someone already have the SOLARWIND indicator which no repaints, I would be very happy if this link to download would be posted here, in this form, ok?

Thanks for your attention, friends.

So, friend... thank you to post this link. But I want to know: this version is changed? ...hummm... I want to mean, this is a version that not repaints?

Adam Goller:
Hello.

I tested the SOLARWIND indicator and I think that is a wonderfull peace... if that not repainted!

So, I would like to know if someone knows how to change the code of that indicator, in order it no more repaint, all right?

By other way, if someone already have the SOLARWIND indicator which no repaints, I would be very happy if this link to download would be posted here, in this form, ok?

Adam Goller

"Solar wind" is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform

Correctly coded (to the last letter correctly) can be found here (among other posts) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

Adam Goller:
Hello.

I totally agree with you that it is "wonderfull peace"...it looks too good...Praises be upon Solar Wind...but...I am afraid...if it will be made non-repainting it will loose some of it luster...so I think it better stay same...so it can be sold by other names on Ebay for example, teaching novice traders about life and predators who look like angels...

Ahhhh, the wonderful solar wind ....

techmac:
Ahhhh, the wonderful solar wind ....

And the "wonderful" scammers selling it ... check the "proofs" the guy is showing - when will that stop?

on my own:
And the "wonderful" scammers selling it ... check the "proofs" the guy is showing - when will that stop?

Isn't that almost always so

Starting from coders : how many real coders do we know? The rest are just copy/paste "coders

morro:
Isn't that almost always so Starting from coders : how many real coders do we know? The rest are just copy/paste "coders

The great forex business : find something free, rename it, call your self karl and sell whatever you got as a new wonder

Hi Mr. Mighty Mladen,

Need your expertise and advice regarding the MA_Bbands indicator.

I know that it repaints/ have disappearing arrows. I am totally fine with that. But I would like to know whether is it possible to make the buy/sell arrows printed upon the close of the bar? I noticed a slight delay with the display of arrows, most of the time they appear when the next bar is already underway. I thought it has something to do with the shift/move. But even set to 0 doesn't see helpful. I really need to find out if it is possible. The query bothers me a lot and I would like to clear it outta my head. If a repainter like zigzag can print on close, I thought I might just have the slimmest hope that MA_Bbands can do that too.

Sorry, should have attached it to my previous post. Still finding my way around the forum. Finally found the attach function.

Files:
ma_bbands.mq4  8 kb
Reason: