Exotic Waves indicator system

Files:

Have you followed the rules re getting the CSV file from Met 4 ?

I know he did start selling this system and gave out trials with time limits, is this one of them?

Can't realy tell until we get live charts and can produce the csv file.

Mart

I think it is free software to create mql4 indicators. It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175464/page3

But on website from your post I think it is not free (because it was written: Pro "Demo version"). Download it from this post. But you need data in excel to use this software. As I understand indicator is making those excel files: your indicator is for Pro version and indicator from this post (see documentation) are for free version. May be, it is the same indicators, I don't know sorry.

Thanks very much New Digital, I will try your download link.

newdigital:
I think it is free software to create mql4 indicators. It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175464/page3 But on website from your post I think it is not free (because it was written: Pro "Demo version"). Download it from this post. But you need data in excel to use this software. As I understand indicator is making those excel files: your indicator is for Pro version and indicator from this post (see documentation) are for free version. May be, it is the same indicators, I don't know sorry.

No, sorry. It is software to analyze the price in excel.

I just did it:

1. Open software from this post.

2. Click "MT4 indicator" and you will see the indicator. Copy it (copy text).

3. Open MetaEditor, insert text and compile.

4. Open Metatrader, find you indicator and attach indicator to the chart. For example you want to analyze EURUSD D1 timeframe. So, attach indicator to EURUSD D1 chart.

5. Indicator is working wehen market is open. But now we may just Refresh the chart (several times up to the text on the chart "Save ...".

6. Go to your Metatrader's files folder and you will see excel file. In our example it is EURUSD1440.

7. In software: click on "get file *.CSV and you will see the chart in excel.

8. if we need to open the other chart in this software so we need to run the other copy of this software. For example we want to have EURUSD H4 chart so just repeat everything using this H4 chart using the othercopy of software.

9. To change resulution (to zoom) - see documention.

How to analyze the price.

Look for the max and min of the waves (white lines): minimum for buy and max for sell.

I did it now and it works.

Besides, there is option "Refresh, sec". As i understand this indicator/software is re-freshing excel file and we may analyze the price in real time live. But I think this option will work when market is open.

That's all that I understand.

I've download it and it works, but the background in light gray with white lines, it's hard to see. Any idea how to change color in the background to make it a little darker that way we can see where the white lines are?

NY168:
I've download it and it works, but the background in light gray with white lines, it's hard to see. Any idea how to change color in the background to make it a little darker that way we can see where the white lines are?

I have no idea sorry. I just used it for some time.

newdigital:
I have no idea sorry. I just used it for some time.

Thanks for letting me know.

accurate tunnel indicator

its a surprise that this tunnel indicator seem to be 90% accurate, and this indicator does not repaint.

Can anyone direct me how to get the red & blue tunnel indicator? and this tunnel indicator is better than vegas tunnel

Newdigital I am not sure i understand you where can i get this indicator to work??

Reason: